Free Massive Update Coming To Terraria On Consoles Tomorrow

A large update ? version 1.2 ? is heading to the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and Vita tomorrow April 17.

In a post on the game's Facebook page announcing the date of the game's patch availability, developer Re-Logic called the update massive. You can find the full list of incoming changes here, which includes bug fixes, new NPCs, new bosses, new enemies, new items, and a huge list of other additions. The sun will also be brighter, and midnight will be darker.

For our console review of Terraria, head here. For a story from senior editor Tim Turi about becoming addicted to the game, head here.

[source: Terraria on FacebookTerraria Forums via Polygon]

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2014/04/16/free-massive-update-coming-to-terraria-on-consoles-tomorrow.aspx

Is this game as good as everyone says? When is it coming to PS4? Or should i get it on Steam?

The Steam version is the most up to date (as you'd expect) and IIRC has more features with another big update in the works. It also goes for like $2 or less in sales.

It's not coming to X1/PS4 AFAIK. Terraria 2 is however rumoured to be in development.

• Like 1

The Steam version is the most up to date (as you'd expect) and IIRC has more features with another big update in the works. It also goes for like $2 or less in sales.

It's not coming to X1/PS4 AFAIK. Terraria 2 is however rumoured to be in development.

Thanks for the info! As Origin now has a big sale and Steam will be doing the Spring wallet draining exercise any day now, will just get it on PC, especially if you say it's the most complete version. Need to check it out!

Is this game as good as everyone says? When is it coming to PS4? Or should i get it on Steam?

Starbounds coming to the PS4. Not sure about XB1, only seen the devs talking about PS4/Vita.

Happy to see this update, game was like crack on my Vita till it corrupted my saves.... Never touched it since but with a big update I'll start a new character soon.

Starbounds coming to the PS4. Not sure about XB1, only seen the devs talking about PS4/Vita.

Happy to see this update, game was like crack on my Vita till it corrupted my saves.... Never touched it since but with a big update I'll start a new character soon.

Thanks for that update as well, will definitely get it on PS4 if they decide to make it available, Starbound I mean.