Alien found in Russia, in 2011 ?

I believe aliens exist. I believe that life is through out the universe. I also believe that intelligent life exists.. I believe that they are equally bound to their world as we are to ours.

• Like 3

Yeah and you believe in evolution, is not a fairy tale. Seriously what person would ever believe we were monkey lol. Just look at the way everything on the planet works, how complex our brains are and so on, and you think it was all due to big bang? You can clearly see that it was a creation of God. If apparently we evolved from bacteria and so on, why is it, that for millions of years now, nothing has changed and stayed as it is?

Typical religious loon answer. Go back to school, and this time actually try to stay awake during biology class.

I believe aliens exist. I believe that life is through out the universe. I also believe that intelligent life exists.. I believe that they are equally bound to their world as we are to ours.

Intelligent life certainly exists somewhere. I hope one day to discover some on Earth.

how comes this topic is brought (religion) everytime a thread is made? i mean, the topic is a "alien" was "discovered". People, stay on topic please.

I was thinking the same thing. Let's discuss Aliens!!!!!!! w00t!

I saw a meme sometime ago and it made me go hmmm. It stated, in a nutshell, When you look at the Andromeda Galaxy you are seeing it as it was years ago because of the speed of light getting to your eye. If it takes that long for light at approximately 186,000 miles per second. How long would it take an alien to "get" here? They would most certainly need some sort of technology to exceed the speed of light. I'm with the ones that believe in the vastness of space and to think there is no life in this very, very large space is a stretch. Oh yeah and the universe is expanding according to Edwin Hubble and many others. 

Many things believed by Science, are just as much a fairy tale, and is blindly followed as any Religion. ;)

uhu... like ?...

• Like 3

Scientists got bored... AGAIN.  :wacko: 
In space there is no gravity, and most realistic thinking people know that when you're not using certain limbs for a while, those muscles would go numb  and through years of evolution those limbs would probably stop to exist.
* Look at what sometimes happens, when a person becomes injured due to a car crash... they need to learn how to walk all over again.
And these injuries are usually only temporary, so you can probably imagine what kind of an impact it would have on your muscles when you're born on a planet without gravity.
--> So no, aliens would probably have NO LEGS at all, because without gravity you don't need to walk.

So who are they trying to make fun of here?
I really don't understand why those scientists always stick to their silly 'aliens with legs theory', if they want to sound realistic... they should at least come up with a better story. :wacko: 
It's a common fact scientists see themselves at know-it-alls, because they studied stupid books for too long... this is just another proof of that. :angry: 
---------------------
- Please, let them take a shuffle or something, and do some gardening for their money or nurse our elderly people.
(instead of earning big salaries with this stupid nonsense)
At least they would do something useful for a change...

Yeah and you believe in evolution, is not a fairy tale. Seriously what person would ever believe we were monkey lol. Just look at the way everything on the planet works, how complex our brains are and so on, and you think it was all due to big bang? You can clearly see that it was a creation of God. If apparently we evolved from bacteria and so on, why is it, that for millions of years now, nothing has changed and stayed as it is?

If humans were a creation of god, why did he do such a sh*tty job?

Also, things have changed in 'millions of years'. For instance: 

27body-grfk-popup-v2.gif

And thats just a couple of hundred years. But good luck with your 'god'. He sure does some great things.

I have a theory that we was all put on this planet together with different races and see how we get along with our different beliefs and cultures .

and someone is watching use. hence the ufo that we see.

Scientists got bored... AGAIN.  :wacko: 

In space there is no gravity, and most realistic thinking people know that when you're not using certain limbs for a while, those muscles would go numb  and through years of evolution those limbs would probably stop to exist.

* Look at what sometimes happens, when a person becomes injured due to a car crash... they need to learn how to walk all over again.

And these injuries are usually only temporary, so you can probably imagine what kind of an impact it would have on your muscles when you're born on a planet without gravity.

--> So no, aliens would probably have NO LEGS at all, because without gravity you don't need to walk.

So who are they trying to make fun of here?

I really don't understand why those scientists always stick to their silly 'aliens with legs theory', if they want to sound realistic... they should at least come up with a better story. :wacko: 

It's a common fact scientists see themselves at know-it-alls, because they studied stupid books for too long... this is just another proof of that. :angry: 

- Please, let them take a shuffle or something, and do some gardening for their money or nurse our elderly people.

(instead of earning big salaries with this stupid nonsense)

At least they would do something useful for a change...

I really hope you're trolling

Intelligent life certainly exists somewhere. I hope one day to discover some on Earth.

Hahahahahhahahaha! Thank you for this. :laugh:

I have a theory that we was all put on this planet together with different races and see how we get along with our different beliefs and cultures .

and someone is watching use. hence the ufo that we see.

and we should fin

so you basically believe the south park theory

isnt it a bit naive at this point in history to believe that we're alone in the universe? what makes us so special? Our galaxy alone has an estimated 100bil stars. we've found thousands of planets orbiting stars now. there are another 100bil galaxies in the observable universe. these are numbers that the human brain cannot comprehend. perhaps that's why people think we're alone, idk.

aliens got the gravity plates on there ships, so they can keep there legs or what ever they have.

actually why havent we came out with the tech?

I have some ideas on how to get it to work along with anti gravity engines.

and if I have ideas that could work. the geeks in the lab coats should too seeing they should be smarter then me. but I have proved some wrong in the past.

so you basically believe the south park theory

they stole my thoery.... those ba******rds

In space there is no gravity

...oh.dear. I should have stopped reading there as i should have guessed it'd just get more inaccurate as it went on.

On Topic: I'm sure this was debunked last year some time.

I love how it only took 4 posts on the front page to turn this into what reminds me of the Cosmos FB page with its creationist flood of messages and biblical references. 

Getting back to the topic - While it could be real, it has as much chance of actually being real as there is a God.

Id like to think that while Aliens are real, I doubt that someone with the intelligence to figure out faster than light travel could realistically be stupid enough to get caught in snow and die.

So for me, that vid is complete hogwash :)

as someone said. 

there has to be 

there just cant be us.

as big as space is there is life some where. we just haven't found it.

but who would be want to be our friend. we are a violent race. only aliens looking to make profit off us would make contact.

and would we tell they need a passport to visit our planet?

mass=gravity..

more to it but easy to say.

theory

"a ship that is the size of 4 footballs fields and it would have gravity due to its mass"

but then any object the is traveling past it would be drawn into it"

uhu... like ?...

String Theory!!!!!!  (that is the easiest answer to give) :)

I BELIEVE there is intelligent life in the universe.  I cannot prove it though.  Nobody else can, we call theorize that it exists, but cannot prove it. (yet)