Alien found in Russia, in 2011 ?

Peer reviewed evidence? :p

Technically speaking, bible is peer reviewed :p I'm not sure it's evidence, but it's surely peer agreed, haha

I mean, he says there's no other planet! How ignorant is that? LOL! There are other 7 main ones in our own Solar System alone! We can even see a few of them tonight! (Jupiter, Mars, Saturn, north hemisphere)

Scientists got bored... AGAIN.  :wacko: 

In space there is no gravity, and most realistic thinking people know that when you're not using certain limbs for a while, those muscles would go numb  and through years of evolution those limbs would probably stop to exist.

* Look at what sometimes happens, when a person becomes injured due to a car crash... they need to learn how to walk all over again.

And these injuries are usually only temporary, so you can probably imagine what kind of an impact it would have on your muscles when you're born on a planet without gravity.

--> So no, aliens would probably have NO LEGS at all, because without gravity you don't need to walk.

So who are they trying to make fun of here?

I really don't understand why those scientists always stick to their silly 'aliens with legs theory', if they want to sound realistic... they should at least come up with a better story. :wacko: 

It's a common fact scientists see themselves at know-it-alls, because they studied stupid books for too long... this is just another proof of that. :angry: 

---------------------

- Please, let them take a shuffle or something, and do some gardening for their money or nurse our elderly people.

(instead of earning big salaries with this stupid nonsense)

At least they would do something useful for a change...

Your willful ignorance earns you this. Enjoy watching it knowing that you wouldn't be able to without those know-it-alls and their theories.

These threads always end up going the same way, with the same people, saying the same things.

And the same people telling them that they all end up saying the same things... :p

• Like 2

String Theory!!!!!! (that is the easiest answer to give) :)

I BELIEVE there is intelligent life in the universe. I cannot prove it though. Nobody else can, we call theorize that it exists, but cannot prove it. (yet)

See the thing is scientists don't "believe" in scientific theories. They think it's probably how it works, but when someone shows them it's not and proves another solution, or they through research find another possibility they're all over that. And yeah, researchers who researches something like string theory will sometimes end up finding a different answer than they expect, they don't hide that answer because of that, they publish it and say " damn I didn't expect that, not we need to revise everything"

See when religious people find something that goes against their "belief" they hide it, burn it and dump it in secret hidden libraries.

mass=gravity..

more to it but easy to say.

theory

"a ship that is the size of 4 footballs fields and it would have gravity due to its mass"

but then any object the is traveling past it would be drawn into it"

Yeah mass equals gravity, which means you can't have a planet without gravity.

Seems kind of odd that a Alien race has the technology to travel possibly millions of light years through extreme heats and colds and then safely land on Earth, but somehow don't have the technology to survive the cold and die in the snow.

I cannot find the link atm, but apparently there was a study that using the Internet was causing people to abandon their faith.

So after 11.000 years or so, there finally might be some hope glimmering at the horizon ;-)

And we know that everything on the Internet is true. ;)

All the images found always look the same.

Gaunt face, huge eyes, 3 feet 4 inches tall.

The only sustainable life form in our universes lives on planet earth nowhere else.

There maybe creatures living in another universe.

It is so far away, time they arrive here, be like thousands of years.

Just like how before 20 years ago there were no other planets in the universe? or that a few hundred years ago everything revolved around the earth.. Take an astronomy class. 

Funny thing happens to even our astronauts when they go to space.. their legs get weaker and get skinnier because of the lack of use.. also their heads start to get bigger because more blood is in their brain from not being pushed down by gravity.

String Theory!!!!!!  (that is the easiest answer to give) :)

I BELIEVE there is intelligent life in the universe.  I cannot prove it though.  Nobody else can, we call theorize that it exists, but cannot prove it. (yet) 

What proof would you like ?

Listen to the witnesses. ;)

And thanks to all, for your delightful posts.

Yeah and you believe in evolution, is not a fairy tale. Seriously what person would ever believe we were monkey lol. Just look at the way everything on the planet works, how complex our brains are and so on, and you think it was all due to big bang? You can clearly see that it was a creation of God. If apparently we evolved from bacteria and so on, why is it, that for millions of years now, nothing has changed and stayed as it is?

Evolution is real.  Looks like you never take any science class at all.

Scientists got bored... AGAIN.  :wacko: 

In space there is no gravity, and most realistic thinking people know that when you're not using certain limbs for a while, those muscles would go numb  and through years of evolution those limbs would probably stop to exist.

* Look at what sometimes happens, when a person becomes injured due to a car crash... they need to learn how to walk all over again.

And these injuries are usually only temporary, so you can probably imagine what kind of an impact it would have on your muscles when you're born on a planet without gravity.

--> So no, aliens would probably have NO LEGS at all, because without gravity you don't need to walk.

So who are they trying to make fun of here?

I really don't understand why those scientists always stick to their silly 'aliens with legs theory', if they want to sound realistic... they should at least come up with a better story. :wacko: 

It's a common fact scientists see themselves at know-it-alls, because they studied stupid books for too long... this is just another proof of that. :angry: 

---------------------

- Please, let them take a shuffle or something, and do some gardening for their money or nurse our elderly people.

(instead of earning big salaries with this stupid nonsense)

At least they would do something useful for a change...

Looks like all your statements are up for smack.  I can take all of your statement and write a huge paragraph just to respond to each statement but that would be wasting a lot of time cos it looks like science will not get through you.  All matters that has mass has its own gravity pull, including the planet and humanoids.

so you basically believe the south park theory

isnt it a bit naive at this point in history to believe that we're alone in the universe? what makes us so special? Our galaxy alone has an estimated 100bil stars. we've found thousands of planets orbiting stars now. there are another 100bil galaxies in the observable universe. these are numbers that the human brain cannot comprehend. perhaps that's why people think we're alone, idk.

Kepler only look at a tiny fraction (not even 1%) of our milkyway and yeah we found like a thousand planets that are similar to earth.

Seems kind of odd that a Alien race has the technology to travel possibly millions of light years through extreme heats and colds and then safely land on Earth, but somehow don't have the technology to survive the cold and die in the snow.

What make you think the alien died "because" of the snow?  Did you see the missing limbs?

For that matter, did ANYONE see the vein and the consistent discolored veins?  Since so many retarded statements were made without considering the injuries and how every other possibility can exist, I think humans don't have the intellectual capacity to fake such hoax.  Just read all the statement and judge from there.

Christianity has defies all logical reasoning from science.  Many scientists either killed or jailed.  The Bible's teaching keep on changing over the years when nothing else to go by.  When will human learn?

I think some of you guys need to watch Episode 2 of Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey.  It basically sums up what we know about evolution and explains it on a simplistic level that even a 5 year old could understand.  These aren't ideas or theories; these are proven facts.

Christianity has defies all logical reasoning from science.  Many scientists either killed or jailed.  The Bible's teaching keep on changing over the years when nothing else to go by.  When will human learn?

Many of those connected to the Bible/Christianity have also been killed. ;)

I do not believe on aliens since the other day I saw how a design made a girl from a pizza hehehehe!

Uh what? Don't drink and post....

Yeah and you believe in evolution, is not a fairy tale. Seriously what person would ever believe we were monkey lol. Just look at the way everything on the planet works, how complex our brains are and so on, and you think it was all due to big bang? You can clearly see that it was a creation of God. If apparently we evolved from bacteria and so on, why is it, that for millions of years now, nothing has changed and stayed as it is?

I hope you're just kidding? The Bible is a story book, to learn people morals. It's NOT a history book, anything in it, isn't the truth. Sure, Jezus did exist, but was he able to do what is written in the Bible? No. He can't. If you realy believe that the Bible is the truth, then how do you explain we exist? Adam and Eva where alone, they could produce children, but those children, they can't. Then you get inbreeding, and it is "bye bye race!". There is just so much proof that anything in the Bible is impossible. The universe started, as far as we know it, with the Big Bang, it's a theorie, but theorie is above believe. A theorie can be proven, a believe can not.

Anyway...

I think there must be aliens out there, somewhere. After all, we have some math to prove it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AnLznzIjSE. Also: we're not even sure if Earth is the only planet holding life in our own solar system...

Earth people travel thousands of miles in cars and planes -- they don't always end up alive.

Why would Aliens always 'drive' perfectly and never have accidents ?

Would the pilots never have a physical body breakdown while at the controls ?

Would Alien craft always evade a greedy Military, hungry for more technology, and not be shot down ?

Anything unexpected could happen to an alien body, once it left the safety of their craft.

Who knows what obstacles and dangers are in Space, and how many Aliens have died out there on the way to Earth.