PS Store Flash Sale: 30 Games Available for $0.99 Each

13925396195_c0f43496a4_z.jpg

Hi everyone! We?ve had some great sales over the past couple months, but this weekend we?re taking things up a notch. We?re putting 30 games on sale for just $0.99 each on PlayStation Store as part of our Flash Sale starting right now.

Get classic titles like Braid, Everyday Shooter, Gotham City Impostors, Plants vs Zombies, Retro City Rampage, Super Stardust HD, Tokyo Jungle and more for just $0.99 each. Check out the full lineup:

Source: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/04/18/ps-store-flash-sale-30-games-available-for-0-99-each/

Tokyo Jungle 99 cents? BUY BUY BUY!

Yeah I have a US account already from years ago when the odd demo was sometimes exclusive to their store.

If there was more than TJ I'd jump on it though. Will wait & hope the EU store gets something similar soon.

Yeah I have a US account already from years ago when the odd demo was sometimes exclusive to their store.

If there was more than TJ I'd jump on it though. Will wait & hope the EU store gets something similar soon.

Yeah. I am not going to go to any trouble to get one game :p - Especially when I consider how many other games I still have to finish  :laugh:

• Like 1

99 pence sale? We wish.... :( 

• Like 1

Not the greatest sale for me since most of the games I would want I already own, but it seems like a decent mix.

I picked up the Jurassic Park game since luckily its the only TellTale game I had not yet bought, and Tokyo Jungle because....why not?!