• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#16 McKay

McKay

Neowinian Stallion

• Phone: Xperia Z3

Posted 19 April 2014 - 22:27

In in a hundred or on in a thousand can sometimes still be considered "many"

Honestly home brew hacking is stupid. There's many other devices designed for this that are cheaper that you can use if you want home brew.

As long as there are legitimate purposes I don't think it's stupid. It's like when people like me got lumped with the people who pirated apps after jailbreaking iOS. I never did that, but as soon as I mentioned I jailbroke I got called Thief etc. 

#17 HawkMan

HawkMan

Neowinian Senior

• Tech Issues Solved: 4
  • Phone: Noka Lumia 1020

Posted 19 April 2014 - 22:28

Besides that I wouldn't put much fair in this rumor. The fact they claim it can't be patched without a hardware revision already makes it highly suspect. On top of that there's outing to back it up, just a post on an irc channel... Seriously, we make news because someone boasted in an irc channel...

Sony already showed that unpatchable holes can be patched, and MS is far more experienced with software. And had they not done the mistake with the DVD last gen it would have remained unpacked.yet so ehow they're supposed to not only have forgot their lesson but made a worse design fault... I'll believe it when I see it.

#18 SiCKX

SiCKX

Cannibal

Posted 19 April 2014 - 22:33

Yes it really helped the dreamcast... Software is where most money is made.. Not hardware sales

Dreamcast was garbage, what happened to it was PS2's DVD and far better titles.

#19 HawkMan

HawkMan

Neowinian Senior

• Tech Issues Solved: 4
  • Phone: Noka Lumia 1020

Posted 19 April 2014 - 22:37

Dreamcast was garbage, what happened to it was PS2's DVD and far better titles.

Price happened to it actually.