Made this video for Anja neidringhaus

- Yes

- Because they lost loved ones generally

- Generally my answer to this would be insanity and hearing voices and fear of death and that there really is nothing after this life and that people are afraid they really wasted the life they had.

Either way it's not normal to make tributes to random persons and celebrities you don't know, unless you're paid to do it by someone who is related. You have no connection to the person, that amount of "empathy" and sympathy isn't healthy or normal

Also this tribute video has NOTHING to do with your hypothetical situation.

Yea because paying respect and tributes to someone who died we never met is wrong hahaah.

Dude, go away with your lack of understanding and ignorance ok.

mods admins please CLOSED THIS THREAD PLEASE.

sigh,  the ignorance here .

How are people ignorant? Just because they don't agree with your opinion?

mods admins please CLOSED THIS THREAD PLEASE.

sigh,  the ignorance here .

You can't call people ignorant because they can't read your mind and don't share your, frankly, unhealthy obsession with tributing the dead

Yea because paying respect and tributes to someone who died we never met is wrong hahaah.

Dude, go away with your lack of understanding and ignorance ok.

Who said it was wrong, we simply said you need to add some context.

Hawkman you just said its not normal to pay respect for those who died if that person never knew them.

you also obviously said GOD doesn't exist, which proves my point even more.

you guys are lost. simple as that. that's why you don't understand the point to that video or any videos i shared.

CAN A MOD OR ADMIN CLOSED THIS THREAD PLEASE

MY GOODNESS

I'm not a religious person either. Religion has nothing to do with any of this, so im not sure why mention that unless you think if someone says GOD, they must belong to some sort of religious organization , which i do not.

Nevertheless, I shared that video with other people, even the Associated press, where she use to work, feedback was great. Its only you nick, and 3 others here on this forum who doesn't seem to understand the point to the video. Backstory? never heard of google? wiki? Starving girl in Africa? tragic events all over the world? didn't see those other links i posted by me?

The bottom line here, you guys find the videos to be creepy. Which im not surprised considering how human beings think, behave, in this life. You know a lack of understanding towards your fellow neighbors. You also never answered my question about the girl yelling for help. Not talking to you in parables guys, let it go alright. haha

Mods please closed this thread.

Quite right, a god and religion are not necessarily dependent. However I am still an atheist, therefore the idea of believing in a god or his/her love doesn't make sense to me. But we digress.

You still appear to be avoiding the question though: why this particular individual for you? I could write to the AP with a tribute to Peter Jennings and perhaps get similar feedback, but would that mean anything to you? I'm trying to understand, I want to understand, but you appear to prefer walking away from a bit of confused feedback rather than helping me. Around 9 people die everyday, and few of them are celebrities or of a recognised status like Anja, but why did you feel the need to create a tribute to this one individual?

As to your question about the girl crying for help, I would. But that's because it is happening to me - as you are providing no reason as to why you made the video about this individual, I'm somewhat perplexed and can't understand.

No is said at a certain point it cube comes an unhealthy obsessions. When you actively search out celebrities to make tribute videos for and celebrate them after their passing.... It becomes an iffy situation and an unhealthy obsession.

I guess it's nice to make a tribute to someone you feel for in their situation.  However, it's not surprising to question the reason for this given the lack of reason why you choice those particular instances.

You can call people ignorant if you wish, but that's probably countenance to what you're trying to convey in your videos.  Understanding, feeling, etc.

Please be more understanding of peoples opinions.  If someone questions, it's usually out of curiosity rather than an intent to offend.  Even if it appears to come across in that way.

Peace.

Actually, if you don't want to help us understand, I'll allow your request. Pity, I really wanted to understand. :( You can't resolve ignorance without providing information.

<Thread closed as per OP's request>