Capcom to announce a big title for PS4 at E3, possibly Resident Evil

I don't care how it looks, as long as they don't try to overdue the controls. Sometimes simple is better.

What I meant was if you're asking for the arcade game released in 1989, you can already buy it on XBLA/PSN :p

But guessing from your reply, you want a new game in the series. I doubt they'd change the controls away from button bashing (if it were the surprise game). Games like Castle Crashers etc get away with it and lots of people still bought TMNT on XBLA/PSN.

What I meant was if you're asking for the arcade game released in 1989, you can already buy it on XBLA/PSN :p

But guessing from your reply, you want a new game in the series. I doubt they'd change the controls away from button bashing (if it were the surprise game). Games like Castle Crashers etc get away with it and lots of people still bought TMNT on XBLA/PSN.

I'd want a wide screen remake of the game (no black bars).  They can even keep the 16bit look if wanted.

Or a remake of Saturday Night Slam Masters Wrestling (i think that was the name of it)

I think you're going to be disappointed :P

In the excitement of people shouting old PS1 Games I forgot it was Capcom and thought "Sony to anounce big title"

• Like 1

Most likely RE7, hopefully it will at least go back to the RE5 feel rather than the strangely off RE6. That one was simply...weird. And not very interesting.

Or maybe we will finally get a Capcom fighter plane title to compete with Ace Combat? Something based on 1942/1943 would be great! With RPG elements!

pretty sure is the next Street Fighter, the Hyper Street Fighter 4: Ultron. :laugh:

for me this is most wanted CAPCOM game for years (now that my fix for Street Fighter is done with the Arcade version):

cadillacs-and-dinosaurs-1992.jpg

• Like 1