Suits (Season 4)

Awesome, I love this series, (I wonder if Mike is home free though, leaving after falsifying records at Harvard and the New York Bar via that computer wizard <I forget her name>, I know it's going to be messy and ugly in the end)

• 2 weeks later...

Wow that was quick, it feels like the last season just ended. Looking forward to this though :D

Wow that was quick, it feels like the last season just ended. Looking forward to this though :D

it did!! Its an amazing show. Keep it up!! 

i watched. i find it boring. boston legal is much better.

• 3 weeks later...

Why does it look like Harvey has been demoted to a smaller office in that vid? :o

Louis Litt has really gotten fat. Go look at him in the very first episode he's A LOT slimmer.

Louis_Litt.png

tumblr_mbhfv5WxA21r0rgsao1_500.jpg

Vs

Post # 3 above

This season is shaping up well, looking forward to when it starts.

Louis Litt has really gotten fat. Go look at him in the very first episode he's A LOT slimmer.

Louis_Litt.png

tumblr_mbhfv5WxA21r0rgsao1_500.jpg

Vs

Post # 3 above

Time changes people :p

• 2 weeks later...

I enjoyed the first new episode.

I didn't as much as I hoped to. Is it just me or it seems that the definition of Suits is now changing and is less about the law and more about corporate stuff? If yes, this is now why I started to watch the show in the first place.

I didn't as much as I hoped to. Is it just me or it seems that the definition of Suits is now changing and is less about the law and more about corporate stuff? If yes, this is now why I started to watch the show in the first place.

It needed a refresher. They couldn't sustain Mike and Harvey working on case by case every week. This season seems like it'll be all about Mike vs Harvey, but I can see Mike ending up back at Pearson Spectre by season 5.