My friend caught by heavy spam on FB

Question

Today i logged into my fb account to find my friend made around 100+ posts everywhere to all groups on his friend's wall.

wlyrmc.jpg

That's the post. The video link contain a php link. the code attached to the post

So anyway to stop this spam ? Sorry if wrong section

One more thing, these posts can't be deleted through the activity log!!!

5 answers to this question

Just don't click links especially not these, change your password and remove those posts and you should be fine.

And if you can't remove the posts try it through the app else contact the facebook helpdesk and they can remove it for you.

**Alert: Don't paste this code into a html file and run it while being logged in at facebook...**

lol it seems to autofollow some pages and like others:

follow("hasan.1993.azi");   follow("mark.wagdy.18");   follow("10MR.hassan");   follow("ioo100");   follow("doody.moory");   follow("loay.zuhair.7");   follow("emr.gktrk");   follow("Ali07509054202");   follow("voov.santos");   follow("Respecting.hacker.427");   like_page("AWARDSHAPPYFARM20114");   like_page("425563970920332");   like_page("684292648281768");   like_page("684292648281768");   like_page("Anamoslem00");   like_page("1413233532279768");   like_page("282989765195490");   like_page("Banat.stael.fekah");

I have the full script the spammer is using. It's available publicly and unobfuscated on the blogspot that was linked to. It uses (exploits) Facebook's graph search to first retrieve the session token, then.. well.. get_groups();get_friends();join_group();follow();like_page();timeline();

Appears to just be a spamming script going aroun a bunch of Iraqi kids that want followers/likes on their facebook profiles and pages. I'm not sure if it was homebrewed or if its just a reappropriation of a script used by spammers. Someone posted the same script but with different pages/profiles on Github 10 days ago but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post it.