The game you wish was announced/revealed tomorrow

Starlancer 2

Tie Fighter 2

Dishonored 2

Half-Life 3

Civilization VI

The Elder Scrolls VI

Metro 2035

Halo 4, Witcher 3, Mass Effect 4...and a few more.

Halo 4 has already been released and The Witcher 3 has already been announced.

• Like 1

Starlancer 2

Tie Fighter 2

Dishonored 2

Half-Life 3

Civilization VI

The Elder Scrolls VI

Metro 2035

Halo 4 has already been released and The Witcher 3 has already been announced.

Meant Halo 5.

Metro Last Light 2

World of Goo 2

Beyond Good and Evil 2

Dishonored 2

Half Life 3 ;)

Half Life 3 (Seriously, most awaited game ever)

System Shock 3 (A man can dream)

a real Metal Gear Solid 5

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon series. Ravenshield 2 with Unreal 4 engine.

Jedi Knight:Dark Forces 3 with the .cog file system (kyle.cog,force_pull.cog) like Dark Forces 2

Anyone play Dark Forces 2 back in the 90's? 

I would like to see a new IP that's a cross between Mass Effect and Zelda.  

I would also love to see a Superman game done right for the first time ever.  

I would also like a Sonic game that is done right...  Since I was a Genesis (Mega Drive) owner and LOVED the sonic 2, 3 + kuckles.

But I doubt it will ever happen.  

They Screwed up the physics on the Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode I

so badly, I think they have no hope...

I also hope for Maniac Mansion 3 and Doom 4 with full occulus support! :rofl:

Fallout 4 and Elder Scrolls VI are obvious. While I like Half Life 2, I don't understand the obsession for 3. I think getting yourself all jacked over it will just lead to massive disappointment; best to let it come out when it does with lower expectations.

I'd also love to see a sequel to Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodlines. You know, maybe with some polish and a fleshed out story. With the gaming engines available to us, I can only imagine the possibilities of having a proper sequel to it.

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon series. Ravenshield 2 with Unreal 4 engine.

Jedi Knight:Dark Forces 3 with the .cog file system (kyle.cog,force_pull.cog) like Dark Forces 2

Anyone play Dark Forces 2 back in the 90's? 

For those that are interested, Dark Forces II is on sale for $1.69 on Steam; the entire Star Wars collection being about $34. I'd recommend KOTOR and KOTOR II if you guys don't have it.

Which leads me to my next game that I want to see: Star Wars 1313 which was "canceled" or put on hold indefinitely... Really sad about that one. The voice acting/animation was superb.

• Like 1

I'd quite like to see a PS4 remake of Beyond Two Souls - It's one of the few games that might make be upgrade sooner rather than later...

I would also like a Sonic game that is done right...  Since I was a Genesis (Mega Drive) owner and LOVED the sonic 2, 3 + kuckles.

But I doubt it will ever happen.  

They Screwed up the physics on the Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode I

so badly, I think they have no hope...

Generations was still a lot of fun!  And Racing Transformed was fun for a while (I don't really dig that kind of racing game but still put plenty of time into it.)

Episode 2 was far better than 1 except too bloody hard on the boss battles.

• Like 1

Fallout 4 and Elder Scrolls VI are obvious. While I like Half Life 2, I don't understand the obsession for 3. I think getting yourself all jacked over it will just lead to massive disappointment; best to let it come out when it does with lower expectations.

I'd also love to see a sequel to Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodlines. You know, maybe with some polish and a fleshed out story. With the gaming engines available to us, I can only imagine the possibilities of having a proper sequel to it.

For those that are interested, Dark Forces II is on sale for $1.69 on Steam; the entire Star Wars collection being about $34. I'd recommend KOTOR and KOTOR II if you guys don't have it.

Which leads me to my next game that I want to see: Star Wars 1313 which was "canceled" or put on hold indefinitely... Really sad about that one. The voice acting/animation was superb.

I still have my original Dark Forces II disc. I played that game on MSN Game Zone for 3 +years. Thanks for the heads up on the sale!