Giveaway: Natural Selection 2, Cave Story+, Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY (PC)

Hello again Neowinians.  Today I'm back again to do another giveaway with extra copies of games I have.  As I mentioned at the start of the year, I wanted to do more of these giveaways for the folks here on Neowin.  So with that, here's what I'm giving away this time:

Natural Selection 2

Cave Story+

Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY

These games are repeats from a Humble Bundle so the winners will receive a Humble Bundle gift link in their PM.  All you need to do to enter in the giveaway is reply in the thread indicating which game(s) you want to be entered in.  This giveaway is for active members of the Neowin community.  To clarify, if you signed up on Neowin to enter this giveaway, you'll be disqualified, if you are a lurker that posted few times (under ten for example) and then enter this giveaway, you'll be disqualified.  Nothing against passer-bys and new people, but I want to give back to individuals that helped shape this community into what it is today.

This giveaway will run for one week to allow people that don't visit the site everyday an opportunity to enter as well. All giveaway entry posts made before 11:59 PM CDT (GMT -5) on May 7, 2014, will be entered into the giveaway.  Your entry number, in the giveaway, will be your post number in the thread. For example, the first person that replies to the thread entry number will be 2. I will be using a random generator website such as random.org to select the winners.  Each game giveaway will include a screenshot from the result of random generator. Winners will be announced here and contacted via PM within 24 hours after the giveaway ends.  After the winners are announced and there aren't any issues related to the giveaway, a mod is free to lock this thread.

Good luck everyone and thanks again for making Neowin a place I can call home on the internet.

P.S.  The Batman game was unclaimed last time I gave it away in January, so it's being giving away again.

• Like 2

Havent heard of Natural selection before looks interesting, like a mix of fps and starcraft.  Count me in zman and cheers for the giveaway.

How was Arkham Asylum not claimed for you? :huh:

The person that won the game last time never responded to any of my PMs or claimed the HB gift link I sent, and that was during the month of January.  I checked the link today and its still goes to Humble Bundle Gift Page where you enter your name and email address to claim the game.

When did NS2 come out?  And why wasn't there heaps of noise about it!?!?

Absolutely.  Love.  Natural.  Selection.

Natural Selection or Cave Story+ since I already own Batman AA GOTY so I will like someone else have a chance for it. Thanks for giveaway for the community and also whoever wins congratulations in advance for him/her.

I'd take any one of those as well. This is awesome man! Have my fingers crossed! :)

I'm in for Arkham Asylum.....already own NS2 and Cave Story+.

I'm assuming any multiple entries will be DQ'ed (or only first entry counts or something), or at least any post not stating the game they want will be re-rolled?

Thanks for the giveaways.

I wouldn't mind being able to play Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY.  I played the demo a while back and would love to be able to continue.

Thanks a ton for the giveaway.

I'm in for Arkham Asylum.....already own NS2 and Cave Story+.

I'm assuming any multiple entries will be DQ'ed (or only first entry counts or something), or at least any post not stating the game they want will be re-rolled?

Thanks for the giveaways.

Yep re-rolling was my plan.  I was going to re-roll any non-entry posts or entries for games not wanted. 

As for the multiple entries, other posts will be ignored and a person won't be DQ'ed unless they are spamming the thread.  Everyone so far has been fair and kept their entries to one post so it hasn't been a problem thus far. Besides, the passer-by beggar would've been the likely suspect of spamming this thread and they've been DQ'ed already.

The giveaway deadline is over and now is time to announce the winners.  All winners were selected using the random number generator at random.org

Natural Selection 2 - Zlip792

post-50114-0-06153700-1399526762.jpg

Cave Story+ - i_was_here

post-50114-0-50566300-1399526893.jpg

Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY - Nagisan

post-50114-0-08909100-1399527078.jpg

Congrats to the winners.  Each winner will receive a PM with instructions and a link to redeem their game.              

If you didn't win this time, don't fret, I have another giveaway ready to go so check back soon.                  

• Like 2

Thanks a lot for this giveaway, congratulations to fellow winners as well...  :)

Congrats to all the winners!

I love that people do this sort of thing on Neowin, I've entered a few and never won but its just nice that people are happily giving away something they paid for and that technically could probably sell on if they wanted :)

• Like 2

All prizes claimed and received. A mod can close this thread now.

All prizes claimed and received. A mod can close this thread now.

Topic closed

Congrats to all the winners and thanks again to zman for his giveaway (Y)