I figured that with all of the Mario Kart 64 and Mario Kart 7 I've been playing lately, I would not look forward to this game, but I can't wait another month for this. 

The 3DS already has Mario Kart on it. Remember they only usually release one per console/handheld.

yes but i was hoping that would change since both are getting ssb. was hoping for a cross platform strategy with these 2 main games

Really hope the free game offer is valid in the UK.

Would push me to buy full price if I got LoZ WWHD free (Y)

Europe gets a free game deal too, however you get it slightly better over there due to a larger choice.

Europe

•     Nintendo Land
  •     New Super Mario Bros. U
  •     Game & Wario
  •     Pikmin 3
  •     The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD
  •     Sonic Lost World
  •     Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games
  •     Wii Party U
  •     The Wonderful 101
  •     Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

North America

•     New Super Mario Bros. U
  •     Pikmin 3
  •     The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD
  •     Wii Party U
  • Like 1

Was going to post about that deal but see it has already been posted. That is a great deal. Wish NA had the same selection that EU does, but I do not own Pikmin 3, have heard nothing but good things about it, so that will be my free game I pick up with Mario Kart 8.

• Like 1

Holy mother of god!!! Excellent! Pretty excited myself! It's amazing the offer they are launching. I wanted to grab Zelda HD, and now it's going to be my chance!!!

Those courses look amazing! And yeah, finally a legit way on getting rid out of blue shells. 

Was going to post about that deal but see it has already been posted. That is a great deal. Wish NA had the same selection that EU does, but I do not own Pikmin 3, have heard nothing but good things about it, so that will be my free game I pick up with Mario Kart 8.

Pikmin 3 is great you will not be disappointment but it is a bit childish, I think Wonderful 101 is better.

Damm I have got all those games apart from Wario and Sonic, looks like it will have to Sonic lost world as Wario gets terrible reviews...

Why is this not in the news, especially about the Mario Kart bundles - the wii-u needs all the help it can get!  :-)

Pikmin 3 is great you will not be disappointment but it is a bit childish, I think Wonderful 101 is better.

Damm I have got all those games apart from Wario and Sonic, looks like it will have to Sonic lost world as Wario gets terrible reviews...

Why is this not in the news, especially about the Mario Kart bundles - the wii-u needs all the help it can get!  :-)

Sorry I did not realize that the NA bundle was a lot less than the UK one!, wow that is unfair - mind you the other 3 games apart from Nintendo Land are all very good games. Nintendo land just did not do anything for me or my 6 year old son. Maybe should invite some friends around to try and see if it is any better in party mode...

i never buy games at full price, but i made the exception and pre-ordered yesterday. I bought it through Best Buy, got the $10 gas card deal + free expedited shipping. I think i'll take Wind Waker as my free game. (Y)

Looks quite good but certainly reminds me of the Sonic Racing Transformed game (art / design wise).

I preordered too and will get it on the 28th. But I'll wait till the weekend until I can play with my son.

OK, maybe I'l have one or too sneaky goes while he's asleep.

Wasn't impressed by Mario Kart Wii, but 8 looks positively EPIC.