Accidental Pregnancy Poll 2014

Accidental Pregnancy Poll  

21 members have voted

1. 1. What was the circumstance in which it happened? Choose from one of the following

• Pill but no condom
    • IUD or Similar but no condom.
    • Injection but no condom
    • Condom but no birth control
    • Condom and Birth control
    • He was suppose to be fixed she wasn't
    • She was suppose to fixed he wasn't
    • Both were suppose to be fixed
    • No protection at all
    • defective/punctured condom

doh.gif

Back in 2004 I created this same poll, man I can't believe  it's already been 10 years. Did you know the OC first aired Aug 2003? WOW, time files.

Because the original poll is over 10 years old I thought it's time to make a new.

I didn't include an answer "I've never knocked anyone up" because, if you've never knocked anyone up, then just don't vote :D

Back in 2004 I created this same poll, man I can't believe  it's already been 10 years. Did you know the OC first aired Aug 2003? WOW, time files.

Because the original poll is over 10 years old I thought it's time to make a new.

I didn't include an answer "I've never knocked anyone up" because, if you've never knocked anyone up, then just don't vote :D

Had my whoops back in 2003. She's 10 now lol. Best mistake ever!

I am 39 and have 3 kids... 1st kid (now 20) was OOOPS no protection since long term GF, 2nd (now 16) was OOOPS freshly married, 3rd long term married (now 13) was planned, and 4th (am now divorced and re-engaged)  is currently being planned.

I am 39 and have 3 kids... 1st kid (now 20) was OOOPS no protection since long term GF, 2nd (now 16) was OOOPS freshly married, 3rd long term married (now 13) was planned, and 4th (am now divorced and re-engaged)  is currently being planned.

Didn't think about that. Yea my first two were accidental. Number 5 is now 8 months old! I just turned 29, we knocked them all out by 30 so we can enjoy those 50's!

At least this one isn't public! :laugh:

And pregnancies aren't accidental, you don't trip and... well, you get the idea. :p

They can be unplanned though.

At least this one isn't public! :laugh:

And pregnancies aren't accidental, you don't trip and... well, you get the idea. :p

They can be unplanned though.

I went for a drive once and knew about the possibility of a crash. A crash happened, and it wasn't planned, can i call it an accident? 

what about defective/punctured condom?

added.

You know as gross as it sounds once you are done with sex and the condom if you just blow in and inflate the condom and if it holds air, you'd know if you just had sex with a bad condom or not.

Mine was back in 2000 he's now 14 and a little ###### but I love him none the less 

My daughter was a pleasant surprise. After 10 years or so of marriage the doctors said the wife was never going to be able to get pregnant. Disappointed but that's how it goes. So tossed the protection into the trash, not much point of those stupid things anymore, right?. Fast forward 5 years later, turns out "never" may have been an exaggeration.. not that I'm complaining mind you. One's enough for me though, now we're pretty sure there'll never be another one.. this time for sure. After 22 years of marriage, I think we can safely say we're good, I don't have that kind of stamina to take care of a baby again. By the time it's out of diapers they can start changing mine.

Why does it say

Poll: Accidental Pregnancy Poll (29 member(s) have cast votes)

But I only count 10 votes.

We just had this issue. My wife had an IUD which was supposed to be the best option and she still ended up getting pregnant. baby due in July.

Had some what of an oops back in 1979 while in the Army. Had plans to get married and all, but girls family was just to much!

Enough said about that situation! :)

We just had this issue. My wife had an IUD which was supposed to be the best option and she still ended up getting pregnant. baby due in July.

Hopefully July 11th!

Why does it say

Poll: Accidental Pregnancy Poll (29 member(s) have cast votes)

But I only count 10 votes.

'Delete my vote'

What, no virgin births?

I actually thought about adding that as a choice when creating the poll

"virgin" birth are possible when the future mother intended using artificial insemination from get-go and make sure to stay away from d*cks, but that can't be classified as 'accidental'.

• 4 weeks later...

We should coin a new tern ... "Neowin Sex"  ...sex in which no condom is worn :laugh:

We should coin a new tern ... "Neowin Sex"  ...sex in which no condom is worn :laugh:

Isn't Neowin Sex another term for masturbation?   :D  :laugh:

• 1 year later...