How many people can you summon at the same time? I thought you just could summon one person, but today I was summoned and we were three hunters. Vicar Amelia got a serious spanking.

It was also weird that it read "summoner" (or whatever it says in English) on both of the guys I found there.

Futurepress twitter says ignore Amazon they will begin shipping this week, next at latest.

But yeah I've never seen this with a guide before. Wondering if anything has attempted to be kept under wraps...

As I am sure you know already from Gaf, nothing was kept under wraps. The guide is INSANELY detailed though, it is crazy and I see why it took so long to release.

As I am sure you know already from Gaf, nothing was kept under wraps. The guide is INSANELY detailed though, it is crazy and I see why it took so long to release.

Yeah I seen. Still getting it to read as it looks awesome.

I'm giving bloodborne a rest until the patch hits and then I'll get my plat. Onto DS2 on PS4 just now lol. Scholar of the first Sin is a great upgrade over vanilla.

That was my plan as well. I still haven't beaten Bloodborne, due to work crunch time. I think I'm very near the end, I only have Cainhurst and the Mensis Nightmare to do. I dunno if anything is after that, but at this point I'll probably just wait for the performance patch.

Patch is up

Main points of UPDATE 1.03

- Reduced loading times (approx. 5-15 seconds; may vary by circumstance)

- Fixed bug that left certain lifts and elevators inoperable

- Fixed bug that resulted in bosses becoming immobilized

- Fixed bug that left players unable to advance NPC events during multi-play

- When the PS4 is put into Rest Mode during online play, the game will now return to the main title screen upon resuming play

This will resolve matchmaking issues related to Suspend/Resume.

- Other various bug fixes

We will continue to make improvements to better the play experience.

http://www.jp.playstation.com/op/bloodborne/news/2015/04/103.html

They've added item descriptions to loading screens as well.

That's a good update. Improved loading times AND the loading screen is more entertaining. (Y)

I also like the fix to rest-mode killing matchmaking. I put my PS4 into rest mode out of habit, and having to close the application and restart it every time, upon resuming, was getting really annoying.

I never noticed the elevator or boss issues though, but doesn't matter now anyway.

Got my guide today, it's a beast! Probably the heaviest guide I own lol.

Got my guide today, it's a beast! Probably the heaviest guide I own lol.

It's insane, it really is. Overwhelming even. My intent was to start playing the game again once I got it, instead I am still reading the damn thing as it it is so detailed.  :wacko: I honestly had no, no idea the game got as in depth as it does with everything. I already read a lot of stuff that should make my experience much better once I play. I do just have to stop reading it and start playing again, but I am in a bit of a funk right now with playing anything also, just no real desire. I feel like I should be doing more productive things with my time so starting to draw again and reading a lot (not counting the guide LOL).

• Like 1

It's insane, it really is. Overwhelming even. My intent was to start playing the game again once I got it, instead I am still reading the damn thing as it it is so detailed.  :wacko: I honestly had no, no idea the game got as in depth as it does with everything. I already read a lot of stuff that should make my experience much better once I play. I do just have to stop reading it and start playing again, but I am in a bit of a funk right now with playing anything also, just no real desire. I feel like I should be doing more productive things with my time so starting to draw again and reading a lot (not counting the guide LOL).

Yeaaah, Souls games for fans affect the mind and there goes study/work lol.

The theme is pretty cool as well. Subtle, and my Plasma thanks it for being dark (unlike that free white theme).

I honestly never really put much thought into it. I just went with it.

I mean, who cares why the hags drop pebbles? Does this person also wonder why werewolves and giant fatties drop vials of blood when they clearly have no place to hold them and no reason to have them? Trying to use logic to make sense of the, often times, ridiculous items in a Souls game seems like a waste of time.  :rofl:

Bloodborne Chalice dungeons are kicking my behind, I'm at level 70 so I can keep invading so I won't be leveling up anymore, but getting through Depth 4-5 Chalice dungeons is a pain. Has anybody have success in these Chalice dungeons?  

http://www.kotaku.co.uk/2015/04/29/feast-your-eyes-on-these-bloodborne-maps

Bloodborne Chalice dungeons are kicking my behind, I'm at level 70 so I can keep invading so I won't be leveling up anymore, but getting through Depth 4-5 Chalice dungeons is a pain. Has anybody have success in these Chalice dungeons?

Level 100 is the PVP meta? 70 is going to be really rough for the lower chalices. Especially defiled as it halves your health.

Well i am doing well in chalice dungeons , but i am at 198 ... so i guess that's why :p

http://www.kotaku.co.uk/2015/04/29/feast-your-eyes-on-these-bloodborne-maps

Level 100 is the PVP meta? 70 is going to be really rough for the lower chalices. Especially defiled as it halves your health.

Is that true? People are settling on level 100 for pvp? I guess I'll stay at 75 to avoid all of that nonsense.

I finally started playing again the other night, and let me just say the guide sucks for people like me.  :laugh:

It is seriously convoluted, especially since every damn paragraph the walkthrough constantly says refer to page 505 on what this means, which roughly translates to refer to page 505 to try and determine what you might want to do.

There also just seems to be whole areas that are totally missing in the walkthrough.

With that said, the hour or so I played, I amazingly only died one time, so the guide must have given me a few decent tips and tricks.

• Like 1

I'm hoping to finally finish the game this weekend. I was busy last weekend with the Parkinson's Walk in Central Park, and Yankees-Mets game on Saturday, but I don't have any plans this weekend.

If I can distract my girlfriend long enough to get some game-time in, I should be able to finish Cainhurst and Mensis. (Y)

I'm hoping to finally finish the game this weekend. I was busy last weekend with the Parkinson's Walk in Central Park, and Yankees-Mets game on Saturday, but I don't have any plans this weekend.

If I can distract my girlfriend long enough to get some game-time in, I should be able to finish Cainhurst and Mensis. (Y)

Cainhurst boss can be pretty tough. Mensis is a bitch.

Just killed ROM on the third attempt. I have seem that boss being mentioned so many times (probably for other reasons) that I thought it would be a tough fight.

It hits hard, but slow and telegraphed.

The next area seems to be a bitch on it's own, though :(

Just killed ROM on the third attempt. I have seem that boss being mentioned so many times (probably for other reasons) that I thought it would be a tough fight.

It hits hard, but slow and telegraphed.

The next area seems to be a bitch on it's own, though :(

Rom can be hard the first few times. Just a tip, bolt paper works a treat ;) Next area is tough due to the bell ringers.

Finished my skill build

SL 100

Vit 40
End 25
Str 10 (to use burial blade) 
Skl 50
Bt 10 (to use reiterpallasch) 
Arcane 15 (to use hunter tools) 

I have a good range of flexibility between blades of mercy, burial blade, threaded cane and reiterpallasch. Hunter tools aren't great but 15 arcane let's me use most and arcane scales a little with bom and burial. I used the blood rock on blades of mercy as they rock. Threaded cane and reiterpallasch can both be buffed with paper or arcane shell thingy. 

Posted it on GAF so just copy/paste.

Rom can be hard the first few times. Just a tip, bolt paper works a treat ;) Next area is tough due to the bell ringers.

That next area just feels overly hostile: bell ringers, variety of enemies, unsettling huge things  :pinch:

Tonitrus did the work nicely against Rom, along with Ludwig's sword to one-hit it's annoying minions.

Now, Ebrietas... that's an actual PITA, quite probably the hardest boss I've found so far... and disturbingly ugly, while at that. There's definitely a strong lovecraftian vibe in some of the game concepts.

That next area just feels overly hostile: bell ringers, variety of enemies, unsettling huge things :pinch:

Tonitrus did the work nicely against Rom, along with Ludwig's sword to one-hit it's annoying minions.

Now, Ebrietas... that's an actual PITA, quite probably the hardest boss I've found so far... and disturbingly ugly, while at that. There's definitely a strong lovecraftian vibe in some of the game concepts.

Hardest boss for me. Could not do it alone. Even with co-op my helpers died a lot, followed by me. Not looking forward to it in NG+ as bloody hell boss health pools are massive.

I tried to summon people once, no one joined. Maybe it was just coincidence, but I think people probably might not particularly enjoy fighting that one.

Maybe if the sucker didn't turn around so frigging fast...