I never continued playing and I feel like an utter failure because of it.
You got the best of me Bloodborne.
I just know if I try to get back into it I will be absolutely lost and forget how to play. The timing. Where I have been. It is all gone.

I did enjoy it though, just did not really have the time to dedicate to playing it like I wish I had. Playing an hour here and 15 minutes there never really allowed me to get into a groove.

It is what it is I suppose. I also think part of me did not really want to get in the groove either.

9 hours ago, DirtyLarry said:

I just know if I try to get back into it I will be absolutely lost and forget how to play. The timing. Where I have been. It is all gone.

I did enjoy it though, just did not really have the time to dedicate to playing it like I wish I had. Playing an hour here and 15 minutes there never really allowed me to get into a groove.

It is what it is I suppose. I also think part of me did not really want to get in the groove either.

Maybe you can find someone to coop with through the whole game. There are a few specific areas where you either just can't coop or you have to do something before being able to summon other players, but other than that you can progress through almost the whole game with a cooperant.

A friend was just starting NG+ last week, and we went over the first two bosses and a bit into the dlc in less than an hour. Having my NG++ at the very end of the game I could travel to every new lamp he discovered, so it was fast.

11 hours ago, DirtyLarry said:

Kill the first 3 bosses, start DLC, "suicide run" for the whirligig saw in DLC, win :p It's a ridiculously good weapon.

DLC was brutal and fun. Had to level up to lvl62 to keep up. Love the Saif, made it my go-to weapon, only complaint is that its charged attack does not do much damage, but otherwise it's moveset is ridiculously good for PVP. Bloodborne was great, it was a bit shallow compared to Souls in its combat depth but the core gameplay was simply perfect, and overall this game felt harder than any of the souls games due to the cursed chalice dungeons. Now I'm ready for more depth in Dark Souls 3.