Photo

Bloodborne

official bloodborne from software hidetaka miyazaki sce japan sony ps4 dark souls demon souls

379 replies to this topic

#376 OP +Audioboxer

Audioboxer

Hermit Arcana

Posted 17 May 2015 - 17:33

Ebrietas down, landing a visceral attack when she was about to get into the last stage made all the difference :D

Congrats, it's a good feeling finally taking that bitch down.

#377 ichi

ichi

Akihabara Style

• Tech Issues Solved: 5

Posted 17 May 2015 - 20:14

I'm finding a noticeable difference in PvP compared to Dark Souls, which I can't say if it's a good or bad thing.

I suck at PvP in DS games. I've never been into it and didn't even try to be prepared for it. Pretty much every single time I was invaded I was raped by some naked guy dancing around my heavy armoured character.

I even sometimes played offline just to not be bothered with that.

In Bloodborne I suck too, but it'd seem that most other people suck even more than I do. I've been invaded a lot in Nightmare Frontier and Mensis Nightmare, and so far have only died once  :huh:

Maybe it's just that PvP in Bloodborne plays almost the same as the rest of the game, while in DS you needed a completely different approach.

I said that I don't know if that's a good thing because if, while not liking PvP, I haven't felt the urge to play offline, maybe that means that PvP is not actually fun for those that like it?

There's certainly a lot less to do when invading. You can't troll people activating traps (like those spiked bridges in DS), no magic (mostly) and there are very few different fighting styles. Different weapons, yeah, but not that many and not all that different in PvP.

#378 vetDirtyLarry

DirtyLarry

®®\vers.12.vis.13.u.03.al\DL

• Tech Issues Solved: 2
  • Phone: LG G3

Posted 21 May 2015 - 22:36

Now I have to decide if I go back to playing Bloodborne or check out The Witcher 3 (rented the latter from GameFly and it arrived today).

I will only have 1 night to play before I leave for vacation, but my plan is to stay up all night playing whichever game I do play as I leave to catch my plane at 4 AM. If I stay up until 4 I should be able to sleep on the entire plane ride.

So yeah, I am leaning towards going back to Bloodborne. I feel like it might be the better game to play delirious.  :s  :laugh:

#379 OP +Audioboxer

Audioboxer

Hermit Arcana

Posted 21 May 2015 - 22:58

Playing Bloodborne tired... is an experience lol.

#380 vetDirtyLarry

DirtyLarry

®®\vers.12.vis.13.u.03.al\DL

• Tech Issues Solved: 2
  • Phone: LG G3

Posted 21 May 2015 - 23:01

Playing Bloodborne tired... is an experience lol.

Thats exactly why I am leaning towards it!! LOL I cannot help but think it is going to ###### with my head.  :rofl: