Access 2013 Database Creation Help!

Question

Hi Guys,

I am creating a database for my hospital's cardiology department and have a small problem. I have created the framework and all of the tables needed. I have linked the tables together in a one-to-many relationship from the primary key in the master table to foreigh keys in all of the other tables. My issue is that when I enter data on one patient and I go to the next record, some of the entries remain instead of clearing for new entries. I think it is the way that I set up the relationships, but I am not sure how to fix it.

I was wondering if anyone can look and correct the issue that I have. Maybe take a once over glance to make sure that it functions as intended. I would be eternally greatful. A member has helped me in the past and I have really benefitted from his expertise.

Can anyone help me and explain where my issue is. I will e-mail you the database (it is only the framework and is about 2.5 MB).

Thanks in advance.

9 answers to this question

Wish I had the knowledge to help you out Barney, but giving this a bump so that hopefully someone that does will help you out.

My knowledge of databases begins and ends with an introductory course I had to take at university some years ago. Wish I could help you but I'd better not try.

Thanks guys! I appreciate the help and support. :yes:

are you entering it on a form?

Yes

The email i sent you should hopefully fix it :)

^ LOL! They are complicated, especially if they aren't set up right from the start. I appreciate all of the help!

• Like 1