25k posts? Claim a Tier 2 sub!

I can't believe in 2 years time I will have been on this website mostly each day (give or take some periods of inactivity/forgetfulness) for a decade. 

... :s

I can't believe in 2 years time 2006 will have been a decade

• Like 2

I still want to see a list of the members sorted by the total number of views to all of their threads.

I might not be top of that list actually :( :shifty:

I might not be top of that list actually :( :shifty:

I might be! One of my threads got five hundred thousand views. Actually I think I have a few threads that have that many or maybe more

I like the idea of a 10 year veteran badge either in the profile or member info area <--

That's actually a great idea. I'm for it.

Let's see... it's been almost 10 years, having been here since age 16 (lurking since 15ish). I have almost 10k posts so I just need another what...

15 years?

I can make it! :laugh:

I am not a selfie type of guy, but once the wife washes it -- I will "think" about posting something up ;)

Remember to duck face and don't have the wife hold the camera/phone, make sure to use a mirror, with the phone visible and the flash on. 

:p

• Like 2

So....I can pick many colours? and many shirts?

:shifty:

Time to lend you my account >.>

I'm getting dangerously close to 700 posts and I've been here for two years. By the time I reach 1000, Rappy's gonna be at 300 000. 

I'll get to 25 000...eventually. 

Can I have a speck of dust out of the server room at least? A pic of one at least? :P

25k posts be damned. I purchased a shirt last week and it arrived today. A tad large in size but I ordered it one size up as especially nowadays it is usually the exact opposite and shirts are sized smaller. It will shrink in the wash as well so actually glad I ordered it a bit larger.

Anyway it is a solid quality tee no doubt. Heavier material so not the really light cotton that is also popular with the kids these days. But feels very sturdy indeed.

post-34384-0-42790100-1399935097.jpg

• Like 3