25k posts? Claim a Tier 2 sub!

Thinks of something /Witty to say... hmmm.. this is sweet thaml you Neobond.. We love you all.

God Bless Neowin :)

That being said. 4.5k posts to go.   

need to wait before I hist posts on this one that I saw after I saw my post count on the previous post, don't want it to be merged with the previous one and not count as a post you know ;p

Neobond, 13 years ago when I joined this site I didn't have a job.  May I buy a t-shirt instead? Take my money :laugh: 

Nice, I got about 8500 to go. Should hit that in about 8 years or so. :punk:

Can one just purchase the shirts outright though? I would no doubt purchase one as long as they are not ridiculously priced.

Yes, you can. I bought one and am not even close to 25K  ;)

Link to the store is in the first post. They're pretty good quality, too!

Yes, you can. I bought one and am not even close to 25K  ;)

Link to the store is in the first post. They're pretty good quality, too!

yup i got one too :D

GmmxXgI.jpg

• Like 3

yup i got one too :D

Hehe, here's mine. (excuse the dirty mirror and the bulky layers. This was about 1.5 years ago, and it was early in the morning. I was heading to the airport. Yep, I wore this on a trip. Hoped I'd run into someone who recognised it, but alas :laugh: )

lpRQwps.png

I'm going to pay for another year of Sub?. Going to take the t-shirt once I reach 25k though.

i keep on the forum as generally things are well balanced, obviously there is a bias towards Microsoft stuff being a microsoft inclined site however generally discussions about apple and linux go well, obviously theres a couple of times when things degenerate into petty 'it just works' etc.. however on the whole discussions are good and mostly get you thinking.

Given my post count... I doubt I would ever get there :p

You're in better shape than me. :laugh:

I'll be lucky to get a Neowin sticker with my post count.

• Like 2

You're in better shape than me. :laugh:

I'll be lucky to get a Neowin sticker with my post count.

Last year (I think) we did a giveaway of subs for still active members being registered in 2001, we might do one again in the summer for members being registered and active for over ten years, so you'd qualify :)

• Like 1

Well, you've got more than 1000 posts in a year, you should get there in about 24 years.

I'll burn out then have a break for a few years and then repeat the cycle though. lol

Last year (I think) we did a giveaway of subs for still active members being registered in 2001, we might do one again in the summer for members being registered and active for over ten years, so you'd qualify :)

Holy smokes it has been 10 years!!   Shame it took year ten to become more active here. :(

It's easy. :p

For some, maybe!

I did go a long time not being active here so although I've been a member for a long time I haven't been all that active during all of it. I probably post now a lot more than I used to but it will still take me quite a while.

That sounds like a good idea i think :), i've probably visited Neowin most days for well over 10 years now!

Just ordered the metro design on a ringer tee. (Y)
And by all means feel free to throw in another surprise for an old timer on the site if you are feeling generous.  :laugh:

Just missed by 5000 posts :p but hey, I've been here for more than a decade, that surely counts... right? right?