25k posts? Claim a Tier 2 sub!

For some, maybe!

I did go a long time not being active here so although I've been a member for a long time I haven't been all that active during all of it. I probably post now a lot more than I used to but it will still take me quite a while.

spam the staff area ;)

eh, should also be after a certain amount of years on Neowin.  A lot of members are active, just not actively posting/replying.  Still generates revenue for the site if they visit...click on links...are shown ads.

There just seems to be a lot of active users viewing forums or news articles that will never reach the 25k mark.

Well it looks like I have a loooooooooong time before I reach that.

OFFTOPIC: How do you find out how long you have been a member for?

Well it looks like I have a loooooooooong time before I reach that.

OFFTOPIC: How do you find out how long you have been a member for?

It says it below your avatar and profile page, for example:

• 1,202 posts
  • Phone: Samsung Galaxy S4

eh, should also be after a certain amount of years on Neowin.  A lot of members are active, just not actively posting/replying.  Still generates revenue for the site if they visit...click on links...are shown ads.

There just seems to be a lot of active users viewing forums or news articles that will never reach the 25k mark.

posters theoreticlly generate more since they make the readers generate more clicks as well.  it's like a pyramid scheme. 

posters theoreticlly generate more since they make the readers generate more clicks as well.  it's like a pyramid scheme. 

True.  Make it 15 years of being an active users, whether or not you post, then.  Users that dont post still generate money for the site.  All this does is encourage people who currently post, to post more.

I like the idea of a 10 year veteran badge either in the profile or member info area <--

Slap Timan until he gets to work on the 'old fart' badge.
  • Like 1

Do you also sell them?

read the first post... it's been asked and answered several times already... and the answer is right there in the OP. 

read the first post... it's been asked and answered several times already... and the answer is right there in the OP. 

That`s to easy, gotta bump up the postcount somehow  :p And at least when you reply to this you`ll be 1 closer :)

That`s to easy, gotta bump up the postcount somehow  :p And at least when you reply to this you`ll be 1 closer :)

1183490d1376001399-pawn-stars-what-watch

Well I counted 13 members (14 once I get there) out of 318,056 will get the honor

I still want to see a list of the members sorted by the total number of views to all of their threads.

I'm hoping to qualify for a Tier 2 sub - sometime in the next decade.....

I can't believe in 2 years time I will have been on this website mostly each day (give or take some periods of inactivity/forgetfulness) for a decade. 

... :s

I have 334 can I at least have a pen? or maybe a pencil

Maybe I can qualify for a handkerchief or a tea towel or something? :cry:

Maybe you can get a stamp with Neobond on it and start your stamp collection. :laugh: