The iPhone 6 leak we

iphone-6-vs-iphone-5s.jpg?w=952

The iPhone 6 leak we?ve been waiting for: Completely redesigned iPhone 6 vs. iPhone 5s

The floods of leaks leading up to Apple?s various product announcements are inevitable, but they always seem to take a slightly different shape. Last year, things started somewhat slowly with a leak here and there, and then the more revealing details didn?t surface until the housings for the iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c began leaking constantly. This time around, however, the more telling iPhone 6 leaks are seemingly starting earlier with device mockups that may reveal the brand new design of Apple?s next-generation flagship iPhone.

More at - http://bgr.com/2014/05/05/iphone-6-vs-iphone-5s-comparison-photos-leak/

Assuming the one on the bottom is the iPhone 6, it looks like the older design of the original and 3G.

EDIT: Upon seeing more photos of it, I was referring only to the rounded housing, which was like the iPhone 3G, specifically. The side-mounted sleep/wake button reminds me more of the Galaxy line.

Assuming the one on the bottom is the iPhone 6, it looks like the older design of the original and 3G.

I don't see that at all:

post-23147-0-79476000-1399304700.jpg

Bottom

post-23147-0-10275600-1399304704.jpg

Top (iPhone4/iPhone3GS)

Ok so what gets me is that the person that had access to this phone could have taken WAY more photos than that. 

I suggest that a few choice pics are releasedto gain critical feed back from the wider web community before more money is thrown at it and to see what critical reception its met with. 

Ok so what gets me is that the person that had access to this phone could have taken WAY more photos than that. 

I suggest that a few choice pics are releasedto gain critical feed back from the wider web community before more money is thrown at it and to see what critical reception its met with. 

It says in the article it's a mockup, not the real phone.