onOne Perfect Effects 8 is free right now

Question

onOne Software is offering Perfect Effects 8 plugin for free for a limited time. It has hundreds of creative presets, customizable filters and ability to combine effects. It can work as a standalone application (Win/Mac) or integrates with Adobe Lightroom, Aperture and Photoshop. It's worth 100$

64bit windows and 8gb ram required.

http://www.ononesoftware.com/landing/pe8offer

How in the hell is this 100 dollar software. it's just instagram filters??? I gave it a shot and that's literally what it is.

How in the hell is this 100 dollar software. it's just instagram filters??? I gave it a shot and that's literally what it is.

Not 100 dollars...  it's 60 dollars, now it's free.

If you have Photoshop, you can use effects plug-ins instead of stand alone.  which you don't have to switch apps back and forth.

I got a remote from same company years ago... but they are no longer updating the remote..  so they work on software, like one of them as mentioned above.

I have CS5.5 and it doesn't work as a plugin :( ugh... time to submit a report to them.

Strange.  You have Lightroom?  If not, you can use an stand alone app, instead.

It works for me in both Photoshop and Lightroom on my end.

using the standalone and here's the pool me and my hubby had sex in at the apartment complex we used to live in:

post-361542-0-77784400-1425139648.jpg

must not work with CS5.5 than...

Probably Effects 7 might work with CS 5.

How does it compare to ColorEfex Pro?

And is there any spamware included with this "free" install?

No spamware included...    you have both plug-ins for Photoshop if you have it and stand alone if you don't.

There are many filters for you to choose for your photos.