What color sneakers do girls prefer on guys: black or bright colored sneakers?

What color sneakers do girls find attractive on guys: black or those sneakers with all those bright, stylish looking colors? If you can posts some pictures, I would appreciate it.

Won't it be dependent on the girl? For example, just because I like the colour blue doesn't mean to say that you will.

What color sneakers do girls find attractive on guys: black or those sneakers with all those bright, stylish looking colors? If you can posts some pictures, I would appreciate it.

Can't go wrong with a pair of these, good luck!

post-2-0-05993800-1399468529.jpg

AD52696-adidas-neo-vlneo-court-f.jpg

Source: personal experience.

Also have a pair in Navy Blue with red highlights. They like those as well. Maybe they just like me. I don't know.

000_2042.jpgIf a girl is shallow enough to judge guys by their sneakers, these are probably the kind of thing that would get their juices flowing.

• Like 3

Source: personal experience.

Also have a pair in Navy Blue with red highlights. They like those as well. Maybe they just like me. I don't know.

No, the way to a girls heart is what you have on your feet. 

This is where online dating keeps going wrong.

No, the way to a girls heart is what you have on your feet. 

You have your wallet on your feet?

• Like 2

Given the fact that every individual is different, it isn't a question that can be answered with accuracy. It's worded in a shallow and insecure way imo, I found it to be a :huh: question.

So I asked my girlfriend, verbatim, and she confirmed: "Girls like guys who are smart, sweet, funny, and confident, but not arrogant. Shoes don't matter as long as they're clean."

My girlfriend told me that the white and orange sneakers I wanted are more my thing, but that I should buy black, because black won't clash with my other brightly colored clothes. I can't disagree, but I may have to buy 2 pairs :p

Given the fact that every individual is different, it isn't a question that can be answered with accuracy. It's worded in a shallow and insecure way imo, I found it to be a :huh: question.

So I asked my girlfriend, verbatim, and she confirmed: "Girls like guys who are smart, sweet, funny, and confident, but not arrogant. Shoes don't matter as long as they're clean."

I was doing some researching and came across this site:

http://zokuandjuice.com/2014/02/24/9-shoes-that-guys-wear-and-what-girls-really-think-of-them/

Apparaently, both Black and White sneakers are a big no-no as they are considered to be ugly grandpa and dad sneakers. Gosh, it's so hard to please women these days.

Its funny how young guys think.  Young girls really don't take much to impress them.  As they get older the things that they look for change.  Honestly I don't see shoes making that much difference unless a girl just is looking for a certain look, and stay away from those.  Confidence, attitude and a decent look is all you need.  Shoes are a small part.  Having a nice car can help.  Haha

I wear what I want when I want.  No other person is going to influence that.   And if a person judges me on what I wear, screw them. 

People put to much emphasis on what others wear.  Kids in school, it is a bigger problem.  I was made fun of a lot in school for wearing non name brand clothes and getting my shoes at Payless.  I buy better shoes now, but I buy what I buy because they last me a long time.

Black Vans with blue laces. Worked nicely on the weekend.. ;)

I wear what I want when I want.  No other person is going to influence that.   And if a person judges me on what I wear, screw them. 

People put to much emphasis on what others wear.  Kids in school, it is a bigger problem.  I was made fun of a lot in school for wearing non name brand clothes and getting my shoes at Payless.  I buy better shoes now, but I buy what I buy because they last me a long time.

I used to get made fun of in school for wearing New Balance shoes all the time. And I still buy New Balance too. They're like the only brand of sneakers that come in a variety of widths and they're the only sneakers I've worn that don't fall apart so quickly. I should try Nike since that seems to be the thing today, but I find them too narrow and tight. And even Vans too, they're even tighter, I can't stand them.

I used to get made fun of in school for wearing New Balance shoes all the time. And I still buy New Balance too. They're like the only brand of sneakers that come in a variety of widths and they're the only sneakers I've worn that don't fall apart so quickly. I should try Nike since that seems to be the thing today, but I find them too narrow and tight. And even Vans too, they're even tighter, I can't stand them.

I have narrow feet so Nikes work for me.  I just buy them since they last me years.  I still wear a pair of shoes that are 7yrs old and still look great.

Most colorful shoes I have.  Mostly they are all black though.  Or black/gray.  Hate light colored shoes.

Very Halloween :p;

This. So much this.

I get the pressure of wanting to fit in with others and being socially accepted. It must be tough, especially these days since everything is on social media, etc.

But the sooner you just accept the fact it really, really does not matter in the grand scheme of life, the better.

YOU decide what YOU like.

Women (or men) are not attracted a specific brand. Or a specific color.

Well let me take that back, any women that is attracted to any of those things is not worth your time.

What women (or men) ARE attracted to is CONFIDENCE.

If YOU are comfortable and confident in what YOU like, then others will be as well.

Sorry for putting some words in all caps, I know it is terribly annoying. But I did so to really emphasize the most important parts.

What YOU like is what others will eventually also like.

The biggest lesson I learned so far in my almost 40 years on this planet is you cannot expect others to love you until you love yourself.

Feel free to substitute the word like for love. Still the same deal.

If you are not confident in yourself how can you ever expect others to be?

So figure out what you like, and it is okay if you never fully figure it out. I am not sure we are ever meant to honestly. But the ultimate thing to understand is do what makes you happy and forgot about trying to please others with your actions. If someone judges you on anything other than who you are on the inside, they are ultimately not a person worth knowing.

• Like 1