Giveaway: Sanctum 2, Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken, Orcs Must Die! 2: Complete Pack (PC)

Hello again Neowinians.  I'm back again with another giveaway with some extra copies of games I have. Here's what I have for you this time:

Sanctum 2

Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken

Orcs Must Die! 2: Complete Pack

These games are repeats from the recent Co-op Humble Bundle. The winners will receive a PM with the Humble Bundle gift link and instructions to redeem their game.  All you need to do to enter in the giveaway is reply in the thread indicating which game(s) you want to be entered in.  As usual, this giveaway is for active members of the Neowin community.  One post wonders and Passer-bys need not reply.

This giveaway will run for one week to allow people that don't visit the site everyday an opportunity to enter as well. All giveaway entry posts made before 11:59 PM CDT (GMT -5) on May 14, 2014, will be entered into the giveaway.  Your entry number, in the giveaway, will be your post number in the thread.  I will again use the random generator from random.org to select the winners.  Each game giveaway will include a screenshot from the result of random generator. Winners will be announced here and contacted via PM within 24 hours after the giveaway ends.  After the winners are announced and there aren't any issues related to the giveaway, a mod is free to lock this thread.

Good luck everyone.

Wow! That's very generous of you!

Count me in for rocket birds, please! That game amuses me quite a bit. Thanks man! You're awesome! (y)

Well this was an easy giveaway.  Since there were few entries,  I'll just give the game(s) each entry was interested in.

Obi-Wan Kenobi -  Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken

couny0nz - Sanctum 2 and Orc Must Die! 2: Complete Pack

Thanks for entering you two.  A PM will be sent to you with instructions and the HB Gift link so you can redeem your game(s).

And with that, that concludes this giveaway.  Hopefully I can give away something more interesting next time, but for now that ends my run of giveaways. 

• Like 1

Congrats to the winners (Y)

And thank you Zman for another awesome giveaway. Your generosity won't be forgotten :) Closing this topic to prevent spam/beggars as always etc etc.