Latest leak shows completely redesigned iPhone 6

Latest leak shows completely redesigned iPhone 6 in space gray, gold and silver

iphone-6-curve-hajek.jpg?w=952

Excitement for Apple?s next-generation iPhone 6 is really starting to build now, and new leaks are coming fast and furious. Supposed schematics for the iPhone 6 leaked from Apple?s manufacturing partners some time ago and as always, third-party protective case makers have been using them to begin designing cases in an effort to get a leg up on the competition. This year, however, people are also using the schematics to build mockups of the iPhone 6, and they may give us a very good idea of what the finished product will look like.

Now, new photos of iPhone 6 mockups have surfaced, potentially showing off all three colors the redesigned iPhone 6 side by side for the first time.

The header pic on that article looks a lot nicer than the mockups. It's a lot of bezel

Is that a USB port on the bottom? Finally?

Guess a Lightning port

the big colour render image without the screen bezel looks nice, but the phones on the actual leaked images are bad.

I don't get it, the article has a pic at the top that actually looks good, but then scroll down and you've got the "real" pics, which look terrible, the top pic is deceiving 

lol that is a render of what it may look like, and those images are probably from a fake phone not the real deal.  People stop being so gulable so early :P

lol that is a render of what it may look like, and those images are probably from a fake phone not the real deal.  People stop being so gulable so early :p

Gotta keep the rumor mill going !

Guess a Lightning port

So are they just going to ignore the new law in the EU then, or are they going to provide a micro-USB adapter in the box?

It's actually lightning v2, which breaks compatibility with the previous lightning port, and they removed the standard audio jack, and put a octagon port for audio instead.

I never liked any of the iPhone designs that leaked before the product was released, but it seems that each time I eventually decided it looked pretty damn good after all.

It's like they don't follow fashion trends, because they *set* them. I'm curious how this'll turn out.

So are they just going to ignore the new law in the EU then, or are they going to provide a micro-USB adapter in the box?

Looks like it, and I thought the same thing but couldn't find a source. These are just rumours so I would take it with a pinch of salt.