Do you like to smell your Socks?

No, sir, it very much is. There are things that undoubtely, undisputedly are, and this here with absolute certainty is one of them.

To address the question - I may do a lot of disgusting things, but smelling my socks is not among them. If in doubt, change them. Not that big of a deal.

When they first come out of the dryer, sure, get a whiff of that fresh spring scent.

After tromping around in them all day.. not so much.  Well, maybe if I were really depressed and was contemplating suicide by stinky-sock.

After sweating and getting caught in rain... dat smell...

I know a dude, who likes to smell other people's sweaty socks. He say's its heaven and so amazing smell.

I don't enjoy doing it, but if I haven't done some washing in a while and I'm out of socks I will go through the already-worn pile to find out which I can get away with using a second time. It's slightly embarrassing, but we all get caught now and again.

EDIT: If we're talking about smelling them as part of a fetish though, god no.

• Like 1

I don't enjoy doing it, but if I haven't done some washing in a while and I'm out of socks I will go through the already-worn pile to find out which I can get away with using a second time. It's slightly embarrassing, but we all get caught now and again.

EDIT: If we're talking about smelling them as part of a fetish though, god no.

Oh my gosh, that's just gross!!

It's one thing to smell them after wearing them, which is gross also, but to do that so you can wear them a second time, eeeewwww!!

I'd consider that a TMI post!! ;)

My feet don't stink but no, I don't smell my socks!

As far as i know my feet dont smell, but either way as soon as they come off they get flung to the farthest corner of the room..

...which is where you put the hamper.

Right?  Right??

...which is where you put the hamper.

Right?  Right??

That is what i call the floor in that area of my room yes, the hamper.. :rolleyes:

Thats always before i go to bed, then ill put them in the wash in the morning!

What is this I don't even....

(and heck no, that's disgusting!)

I know a dude, who likes to smell other people's sweaty socks. He say's its heaven and so amazing smell.

You know a dude huh? It would be a no for me.  :D

Sometimes I do :rofl: I mean, I don't spend time smelling it but if I have to, I wouldn't mind

Sometimes I do :rofl: I mean, I don't spend time smelling it but if I have to, I wouldn't mind

Its quite normal for many people. My friend even likes to smell other people's worn underwear, especially if its bit muddy inside :P you know!

As far as i know my feet dont smell, but either way as soon as they come off they get flung to the farthest corner of the room..

Oh my gosh, that's just gross!!

It's one thing to smell them after wearing them, which is gross also, but to do that so you can wear them a second time, eeeewwww!!

I'd consider that a TMI post!! ;)

My feet don't stink but no, I don't smell my socks!

Just so you know, everyone's feet smell.  It's just that some smell more than others.  Trust me, I know. :x