New Case & CPU Cooler and a question

Hey,

So I have these two lovelies on the way to me:

Corsair Carbide 500R

NZXT Havik 140 CPU cooler

Cant wait to get them!!

Also I was thinking about SLI. I currently have a Gainward 770 phantom 4gb. What would be the best option:

buy another one of what I already have

buy 1 of the top range gfx cards and run it on its own?

Regards

CG-88

Also I was thinking about SLI. I currently have a Gainward 770 phantom 4gb. What would be the best option:

buy another one of what I already have

buy 1 of the top range gfx cards and run it on its own?

If your thinking about SLI you would have to get another 770 4GB but what motherboard do you have first? your sig lists Asus Evo R2.0 but what model?

MoBo: Asus M5A99X EVO R2.0 AMD 990X

To break down the bullet points further so its easy to understand:

buy another one of what I already have - ie: buy another gainward 770 4gb and SLI

buy 1 of the top range gfx cards and run it on its own? - ie: don't SLI and run a top of the range GFX card on its own

I have seen arguments for and against SLI especially when it comes to a certain range etc and also, when the PCI slots halve their speed with SLI (which I think mine do)

My main question is would it be worth doing SLI with two 770's, or are there cards out that are better than those two put together?

Thanks!!

CG-88

MoBo: Asus M5A99X EVO R2.0 AMD 990X

Ok it can SLI just checking its not the M5A97

As for the arguments for and against you have to know if games you play or games coming out support SLI but going SLI being that the card you have is high end as it is a good option for going SLI. The really top high end cards like the GTX TITAN Black is going to cost you 3x times as much then just getting another 770 4GB.

Ok cool. I can see where you're coming from in regards to running sli vs single. Sounds good.

It won't be for a while yet, but instead if spamming the forum with extra threads I thought I should ask everything in one.

Thanks

Cg-88