Like Noctua but hate Tan/Brown? Noctua introduces two new fan product lines

Noctua introduces two new fan product lines and accessory kits

Vienna, May 13th 2014 - Noctua today expanded its product portfolio with two new fan product lines and a wide range of accessory kits. Whereas the redux line addresses price-conscious users by reissuing some of Noctua?s most popular, award-winning models and presenting them in streamlined, more affordable packages, the industrialPPC (Protected Performance Cooling) line is conceived for industrial heavy duty applications that require enhanced cooling performance and advanced ingress protection.

"Our new product lines allow us to address audiences we have not been able to reach in the past", explains Mag. Roland Mossig (Noctua CEO), "Coming at about 3/4 of the price of our standard models, the redux line is ideal for all those looking for a more affordable entry into the world of premium quality quiet cooling. The industrialPPC fans fulfil our industry client?s requests for high speed models that are suitable for use in challenging environments. However, I think they will also appeal to PC enthusiasts striving for extreme performance. Last but not least, the introduction of the two new product lines allows us to respond to the recurring demands for Noctua fans in different colors."

noctua_nf_s12b_redux_5.jpg

noctua_nf_ippc_5.jpg

Source and more

Not exactly the greatest change of color scheme, but still - about way past the effing time. I suppose gray is something I could at least tolerate. Price? Well, I didn't ever complain about that.