Metro non-metroized icons

Hey guys.  I was wondering if anyone knew of an application icon set out there that I could use to customize tiles in metro/modern ui that doesn't look like metro.  I love the new start page, but where as M$ and alot of customizers out there like the single colored square with a white flat icon as the tile, I actually prefer just high quality icons (as opposed to the 16-32bit small icons put there by default when you pin an app).

Obly lets you choose whatever .png or .jpgs you want represented, but I didn't think it would be this difficult just to find "normal" high quality jpg/png versions of applications.  If anyone already knows of an icon set or can point me as to what search terms I should be looking to find said icon set, I'd be really grateful!

Thanks!

So all these follow that same white icon style; granted, the square is colored, but the actual icon is just flat and white.  While I know pinning an app will get the icon on there, surrounded by a colored square, I was hoping to edit said icon (using OblyTile, converted to a metro tile) with a high quality .png or .jpg from an icon set.

As it stands, I'm googling each such as "winrar icon png" saving one of them and then doing the aforementioned process.  I don't mind doing it, but was hoping someone already had a collection of high quality (non-themed) application icons.

So all these follow that same white icon style; granted, the square is colored, but the actual icon is just flat and white.  While I know pinning an app will get the icon on there, surrounded by a colored square, I was hoping to edit said icon (using OblyTile, converted to a metro tile) with a high quality .png or .jpg from an icon set.

As it stands, I'm googling each such as "winrar icon png" saving one of them and then doing the aforementioned process.  I don't mind doing it, but was hoping someone already had a collection of high quality (non-themed) application icons.

http://dakirby309.deviantart.com/art/Metro-Uinvert-Dock-Icon-Set-725-Icons-294529071