My cat saved my son

That cat is awesome. She's always feisty and down for a play fight. She's a little on the small side though but has allot of attitude. ####in left a claw mark on my left arm last Saturday when I was fighting with her lol.

Those neighbors dogs are horrible, they never shut the #### up and are outside the whole time. The owner totally ignores them. I hope it does get put down.

That family are going to be super rich, they have been offered a s*it load of endorsements and monies for the cat to make personal apperances.

I think that Cat will be on Oprah.

That family are going to be super rich, they have been offered a s*it load of endorsements and monies for the cat to make personal apperances.

I think that Cat will be on Oprah.

Or, become the Chuck Norris of kittehs. Cat Norris. Hmm....

Or, become the Chuck Norris of kittehs. Cat Norris. Hmm....

Cat Norris - if you can see him, he can see you. If you can't see him, you're seconds from certain DEATH!!

ninja-cat-photos_14.jpg

• Like 2

Our cat would have just looked up from where he lay, yawn then go went to sleep. He even gets attacked by birds and doesn't bother to fight back when they peck him lol

My older cat does that, but only for my sister, and only when I start fighting with her. All it takes is for my sister to scream a little bit and the cat would be all over me. :( The younger one, however, doesn't care even if the world is falling apart.

• 2 weeks later...

Attacking Dog Euthanized

A dog seen on security camera footage attacking a Central California boy until it is chased off by a cat has been euthanized.

Bakersfield Animal Care Center Director Julie Johnson says the dog's owner signed it over to be euthanized. She tells the Bakersfield Californian it was put down over the weekend.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/05/28/8-month-old-dog-in-hero-cat-video-euthanized/?intcmp=latestnews

Attacking Dog Euthanized

A dog seen on security camera footage attacking a Central California boy until it is chased off by a cat has been euthanized.

Bakersfield Animal Care Center Director Julie Johnson says the dog's owner signed it over to be euthanized. She tells the Bakersfield Californian it was put down over the weekend.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/05/28/8-month-old-dog-in-hero-cat-video-euthanized/?intcmp=latestnews

I don't blame the Dog, I blame the owners of the Dog.

Have the owners of the Dog been put down yet?