Arrow (Season 3)

The CW has released the official description for season three of Arrow

After a violent shipwreck, billionaire playboy Oliver Queen (Stephen Amell) was missing and presumed dead for five years before being discovered alive on a remote island in the Pacific. He returned home to Starling City, bent on righting the wrongs of his family and fighting injustice. To do this, he creates the persona of the Arrow and allies himself with former military man John Diggle (David Ramsey), computer-science expert Felicity Smoak (Emily Bett Rickards), street brawler Roy Harper (Colton Haynes) and international assassin Sara Lance (Caity Lotz), while keeping his secret from those closest to him including his sister Thea (Willa Holland), who has allied herself with his most deadly enemy. Rivalries and allegiances will shift as Oliver faces his most difficult challenge yet. Based on characters appearing in comic books and graphic novels published by DC Entertainment, ARROW is from Bonanza Productions Inc. in association with Berlanti Productions and Warner Bros. Television, with executive producers Greg Berlanti (?Green Lantern,? ?Brothers & Sisters?), Marc Guggenheim (?Eli Stone,? ?Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters?), Andrew Kreisberg (?Warehouse 13,? ?The Vampire Diaries?) and Sarah Schechter.

tumblr_n5m9fhK3iS1t45a38o4_500.gif

Now that Roy's suited up, I wonder if they'll refer to the Arrow as the Green Arrow to avoid confusion with Roy's red arrows. It seems that Roy will be taking the name Arsenal and not Red Arrow, so they may bypass the need for "green arrow" entirely.

It'll be interesting if we start to see the odd Justice League tidbits here and there, but I think they'll probably wait for season 4 before going down that route. I can see Slade making a cameo of some sort towards the end of season 3. The old addege that Oliver should have killed him, coming back to bite him!

I honestly hope that Barrowman's char doesn't turn out to be bad again.

Oh he will be, he will be training Speedy

hrbeah.png

TIL: These two have been dating since December :(

Kind-off expected as much :p

Yeah she always posts him and him her :rofl:

Exactly, haha!

• 2 weeks later...

2014-06-09_0920.png

Harley Quinn was set to appear in Season 2 Finale

When asked by a fan about Quinn's cameo in Episode 16 "Suicide Squad" and her possible future in the show, Steven Amell responded "I don't know if she's going to be involved in Season Three, but the high-pitched voice in Episode 16 was absolutely Harley Quinn," Amell admitted that "I didn't know about any of this, by the way, because I wasn't in that scene. But I'm a fan and I remember seeing that preview and feeling like I should have known that this was going to happen!" He finished the interview by moving onto the season 2 finale, saying that "I also know that there was an additional scene with that character in the finale -- again, still in the cell, still with her back to us -- but it had to be cut for time."

4 New Characters being cast:

?DANIEL? | Though Daniel could be a fake name to throw off spoilerholics, this 20something gent ? a major recurring character for Season 3 ? is a handsome, enigmatic and highly intelligent entrepreneur developing groundbreaking technology. (Picture a business magnate in Ryan Gosling?s body.) Though exuding charm and confidence in public, he privately harbors a tragic past that will drive him to become a tech-powered superhero. Watch for this formidable fella to be a love interest for Felicity and a rival of Oliver?s ? both personally and professionally.

?SETH? | A well-educated criminal with grand ambitions and a knack for chemistry, this potentially recurring character gains power over his enemies by exposing them to a drug that drains their willpower. Oh, and he is very much a physical match for The Arrow.

TOSHI | Majorly recurring in (at least) the Hong Kong flashbacks, Toshi will serve as Oliver?s teacher and handler, and eventually become a friend. A well-trained operative, skilled in weaponry, combat and intelligence gathering, he is also a devoted father and husband.

AKIKO | Toshi?s wife is another of Oliver?s Hong Kong caretakers, and is herself highly skilled in martial arts.

Season 2 was epic, can't wait for season 3! Also, hope we get to see a lot more of Malcolm this season......

We will, because he's a series regular starting with season 3! :)