I have gone through all of the feeds and updated them to point to the correct forums and inserted an updated logo. Due to the many forum shuffles and changes over the years, some RSS feeds didn't have forums associated with them.
A few changes:
- Old logo replaced with a new one.
- Separate OS feeds for Apple, Linux and Windows now include sub forums for that section.
- Single Technical Help & Support feed created which includes all of those forums in a single feed.
- Virtualization & Cloud Services feed created.
- Some busier forums now include 20 items instead of 10.
- Updated many of the feed names for correct descriptions.
I can add more (single forum) feeds if there's a need for it as well.
RSS feeds are also permission based, so certain feeds may not work if you aren't logged in.