If you could have one skill uploaded to your brain like Neo in the Matrix what would it be?

So at the bar tonight I was thinking, if I could acquire one skill like Neo and Kung-fu in the Matrix what would it be... For me personally that's a hard question because it has 2 answers. for one I would love to be able to program. ... I suck at math and even worst at programming, I think I flunked out of it in collage.

On the other hand I think I would like to play piano, not just play but PLAY!

Sad part about that is... my mom could totally teach me. ... just never learned. Today she posted the following video and wow, I wish I could do that.

So what about the rest of you. If you were Neo sitting in the chair what skill would you want uploaded to your brain?

I'd love to 'Matrix' learn the piano too, but if it were me to choose out of selfishness... 'break the laws of physics' would be my choice

It's a toss up between kung fu and programming.  I want to make my fortune writing apps some day, but I've also always been concerned about my inability to defend myself.

• Like 1

To be able to learn any language fluently, and remember it. You'd make a killing as a documentation translator.

It's a toss up between kung fu and programming.  I want to make my fortune writing apps some day, but I've also always been concerned about my inability to defend myself.

And some people may find your programs offensive.

to play guitar, as well as some of the legends. BB King, bumblefoot, Ronnie Wood, Slash to name but a few

This one's hard, I know to begin answering this question I would have to narrow it down to how often the ability would be put to use.

It would be a tie between social engineering and programming.

Never watched the matrix but i'd say:    Understanding everything about marketing (and related stuff)

This skill would be used to get rich !

0brqGb4.png

How to use 100% of my brain.

actually, we are using 100% of our brain but not all at the same time. Bit and pieces depending on what task you are doing.

but it would be nice to use 100% all the time.

I'd rather stay *that* far away from people who want to stab me with a divider right in my brain stem but... "bullet time" would be good? Does that count, though? I guess that's not really a skill as such.