GIF Signature not working

One of my userbars is actually animated, but it won't work, even when i re-uploaded it to imgur.

I don't think animated sigs are allowed, and we're all thankful. 

Aww :( What is wrong with allowing animated sigs?

I'm pretty sure that animated signatures do work on Neowin since I remember Boo Berry having one for a short of time. :)

But they are annoying and thus, unless you want to be annoying, you shouldn't use one.

If the sigs are annoying, then you should have turned it off in your user control panel instead of complaining to the mods/admins.

Always check the control panel first before report anything to the mods/admins. Seems that people do NOT read/look everything these days.

The animated sigs do not bother me.

• Like 1

But they are annoying and thus, unless you want to be annoying, you shouldn't use one.

Boo Berry's one didn't seem annoying to me. So I think it just depends on how you use the animated sig idea. :)

.gif test :

251.gif

That's not in a sig ;)

Annoying is in the mind of the beholder. ;)

Not been to a lot of forums with no or lax sig rules have you... Huge sigs all over everything moving and flashing so you can barely see the posts inbetween the sigs.

Gifs in signatures are allowed, as long as they're within the guidelines Xendrome posted.

@_Heavens, your .gif image is hosted on imageshack, try uploading to Imgur, I don't think imageshack allows hotlinking of animated gifs.

Edit: Fixed it for you

Animated signatures/avatars are incredibly annoying.

Even mine? I didn't think it was that distracting.

Even mine? I didn't think it was that distracting.

No but people usually abuse it by putting up some stupid looping clip from an idiotic TV show that all the troglodytes think is funny so replaying it in an avatar makes it super-funny. 

No but people usually abuse it by putting up some stupid looping clip from an idiotic TV show that all the troglodytes think is funny so replaying it in an avatar makes it super-funny.

I've never seen anyone on this forum do this. :o