Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gameboy1977

wireless network and mouse

9 posts in this topic

when I am using my new computer with wireless mouse.  I suspected it was wireless mouse might blocked the wifi wireless network when I am using wireless mouse. I see my signal  says 3 of 5.  I think it was wireless mouse, so I will have to change wired mouse, right?  I have wired keyboard here.

Thanks,

Gameboy

I use both wireless keyboard and mouse and have 5/5 bars on wifi  network

when I am using my new computer with wireless mouse.  I suspected it was wireless mouse might blocked the wifi wireless network when I am using wireless mouse. I see my signal  says 3 of 5.  I think it was wireless mouse, so I will have to change wired mouse, right?  I have wired keyboard here.

Thanks,

Gameboy

Am I missing something? That doesn't make much sense.

well, obviously your mouse and wifi adapter are getting conflicting ip addresses from your router   :rofl:

1 person likes this

I was talking about weak signal on the wifi network between wireless mouse at same times.   I was trying to play MMORPG on this new computer, but it keep kick me off many times.     I don't understand what's wrong with WiFi network on my new computer.  might I will change wired mouse from wireless mouse, and I will test it.

Wireless mouse shouldn't have a single thing to do with you wifi signal strength!

it doesn't work with wired mouse and wifi network too.  I believe this house is big may be cause weak signal. I will buy wifi network router or something maybe.

I was talking about weak signal on the wifi network between wireless mouse at same times.   I was trying to play MMORPG on this new computer, but it keep kick me off many times.     I don't understand what's wrong with WiFi network on my new computer.  might I will change wired mouse from wireless mouse, and I will test it.

Wifi drops are usually two things, major interference or a router/firmware issue.  Its easiest to try replacing the router or flashing it with the latest firmware.  But you could just have a crappy signal.  That is not going to be fixed easily.

Here is a pretty good guide for troubleshooting WiFi signal's do to walls and different objects in the way

http://mobileoffice.about.com/od/wifimobileconnectivity/tp/troubleshoot-wireless-problems-dropped-signals.htm

Hope that helps :)