Rumor: Nintendo Digital Event @ E3 2014 Games List

So basically all the stuff that's been announced since E3 last year and even the year before in some cases and even more DS stuff while we keep sticking our heads in the sand and assuming the WiiU will magically start selling without software to back it up.

Same procedure as last year

Same procedure as every year...

I wish the bottom half of the list was true and that the launch dates where not a year to late though.

Starfox and Metroid being on there as well as Gamecube VC makes it basically a fanboy/girl's list. I doubt the legitimacy of this.

Starfox and Metroid being on there as well as Gamecube VC makes it basically a fanboy/girl's list. I doubt the legitimacy of this.

They should probably get a bigger library of SNES games first...

And maybe sensible prices, sure they make a lot of money with the prices they have and people buy them, but I personally won't buy any but maybe one or two games at those prices.

If its legit.. I am interested in

SSB, Mario Party, Star Fox, Zelda

While I love the Wii U for its games.. the fact that they are so few and far between make it very difficult to justify keeping it around.

As long as its not crap like Adventures or Assault.

Eh, to each his own, I guess. I liked Assault because it gave characters personality that just wasn't there before (Wolf O'Donnell is a good example of this).

I wonder where this "leaked" image originated. Nintendo News has a nice little discussion.