A Manhattan man is suing the city of New York, along with a coffee chain, a New Jersey university, and an airport, for $2,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000. :|

No, that's not a typo.

Here?s a math question: what is one trillion, times one trillion, times one trillion, times two?

The answer is the amount that a Manhattan man is suing New York City, Au Bon Pain, Hoboken University, LaGuardia Airport, the MTA, and thousands of others for, all over an alleged dog bite.

Anton Purisima filed his two undecillion dollar lawsuit  last month, after his middle finger was supposedly bitten and infected by a ?rabies-infected? dog on a city bus. A ?Chinese couple? took photos of him without asking, Gothamist reports, and he?s routinely overcharged for coffee at LaGuardia Airport. (This is apparently related to the dog bite.)

Purisima has previously sued the People?s Republic of China and several major banks including Wells Fargo, JP Morgan and Wachovia.

source

So basically this guy is just trying to use the legal system as a lottery. Either this guy needs some mental help or he's just ok with the fact that he is gambling and loosing here. I'm sure he was planning to sue all along, just needed something to get it rolling like a dog bite

1 trillion is 1 x 10 to the power 10

So to multiply the indices.

10+10+10

So it will be 1 x 10 to the power 30.

So 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

Bwaaaa hahahahaha!

^ Well a dog bite isn't necessarily frivolous -- but the dollar amount is insane.

There should be reasonable limits.

I'll file a countersuit against him for an amount equal to a Graham's number of dollars. For wasting a few minutes of my valuable time online.

And this is why the US legal system needs an overhaul.  Too easy to bring a frivolous case.

Considering this will simply be dismissed/thrown own, it doesn't really matter.

Stupid lawsuits are filed in all countries, and most are rightly dismissed or tossed out.