Phone & ADSL socket for work

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/like/251245785734?limghlpsr=true&hlpv=2&ops=true&viphx=1&hlpht=true&lpid=108&device=c&adtype=pla&crdt=0&ff3=1&ff11=ICEP3.0.0&ff12=67&ff13=80&ff14=108&ff19=0

How much should it cost, roughly, to have one of these built into the wall of a room and hooked up to the phone system? This is for work rather than home. The phone system is in a cupboard on the ground floor, and this is for an office on the first floor, almost directly above the phone system. A 10 metre cable should be plenty long enough to connect it to the phone system. 

We've been quoted ?400 by a company but this seems a bit excessive! 

Any ideas? 

Thanks

Very inexpensive until you consider how difficult it will be to thread the cable through the wall, unless it's done during construction of the building.

Unless the floors are concrete or concrete core it should be more reasonable then that estimate. I would look for a different vendor.

I must be missing something.

Is there not a phone already in the office hooked up to a standard phone jack?  If so, then it seems to me like a plain ol' RJ11 splitter (+ DSL filter inserted into it to go to the phone) is all you need, no?