Do you PC game on the big screen?

I play on the big screen too, just 60". It goes through hdmi into my audio amp so great sound for games and movies. I prefer playing PC games with keyboard and mouse (mostly fps) so don't bother with a controller. I got a PS4 also for games which are better with controller.

I also use XBMC and have it setup as a media PC controlled by my ipad, so works well. :)

I play on the big screen too, just 60". It goes through hdmi into my audio amp so great sound for games and movies. I prefer playing PC games with keyboard and mouse (mostly fps) so don't bother with a controller. I got a PS4 also for games which are better with controller.

I also use XBMC and have it setup as a media PC controlled by my ipad, so works well. :)

Hmmm 60"...wish i could afford that! A local retailer had a 50" 4K TV for around $1000 and i almost cried cause i just couldn't afford it even though it's a really fair price.

I envy your 60" (TV)

I have plasma. After I get a new led lcd, i will hook up the pc to it for sure.   plasma is good for some things, but turns out it is crap for PC hook up.  

I don't enjoy games on tv screens for some reason. 

I feel like I can't concentrate on them properly. 

On the PC I game on a 27" 1440p monitor, if I plug it into my 1080p big tv I just feel like I can't see any details in the game. Not to mention I feel like most times the IU etc is too hard to read as it has been designed for a monitor. 

Even while playing my Wii U at 1080p, I awlays find myself ending up playing using the controller screen as even though it is lower resolution I feel like I can see and concentrate on the game better (for the record I do have my glasses on so its not an eyesight problem). 

The only times I enjoy playing on a TV is local multiplayer. 

• 2 months later...