Lenovo Windows Phone device coming by the end of 2014.

In an interview with Mobile Geeks, President of Lenovo's Mobile Division, Lui Jun, has confirmed that the company will launch a Windows Phone 8.1 device before the end of 2014. Reports from earlier this year indicated a summer launch, so it is possible that Lenovo's plans were delayed by a few months.

While it's quoted, we still recommend you all take this lightly until we seem some further details.

Lenovo was announced as a Windows Phone hardware partner in February, along with eight other vendors. Although Jun hasn't provided any details regarding Lenovo's upcoming handset, earlier reports indicated a low- to mid-range device, with an alleged screen size in the vicinity of 4.5-5 inches.

There isn't a definite timeline as to when such a device would be unveiled, with Jun only stating that it would launch before the end of the year.

http://www.wpcentral.com/lenovo-debut-windows-phone-81-handset-end-2014?utm_source=wpc&utm_medium=twitter

While they are getting to be a much larger part of the American computer market i am not sure how i would feel about getting a phone from them. ( I own an Ideapad though)