Contact Form 7 - email on godaddy windows exchange server not receiving

Question

Hi all, just trying to trouble shoot, sorry I don't have access to all information, just the basics, so any help with such little info will be appreciated.

Our website guy using Contact Form 7 (guess linux stuff) the email will go to hotmail or yahoo or something like that but not our work email on windows exchange server hosted on godaddy.com

Thoughts?

I have read through countless OLD forums on issues, but nothing that struck me as our exact problem.

This is the site: www.qesc.com -- if that helps, just go to contact page.

No "error" messages come up

The work email CAN and DOES receive emails from hotmail or other web addresses... just not through this contact form in its current state.

windows/linux incompatibility... some setting?

godaddy issue? they insist otherwise

Thanks again!

2 answers to this question

The easiest thing to do is to look at your Exchange transport logs and see what the email server is actually saying during the transmission...

Most likely, this is due to anti-spam settings on your Exchange server blocking the email. It could be due to the originating address being on an RBL, missing a PTR, or any other setting you have set.

But instead of guessing. Just read the logs...

The easiest thing to do is to look at your Exchange transport logs and see what the email server is actually saying during the transmission...

Most likely, this is due to anti-spam settings on your Exchange server blocking the email. It could be due to the originating address being on an RBL, missing a PTR, or any other setting you have set.

But instead of guessing. Just read the logs...

Thanks, will forward the info