The World's Weathiest Actor....

... Is Jerry Seinfeld!

Jerry Seinfeld has emerged as the world?s wealthiest actor, according to a new survey.

Conducted by Singapore-based Wealth-X, the survey estimates Seinfeld?s fortune at $820 million. It is boosted to the tune of $400 million by last year?s fifth network syndication deal for his ?Seinfeld? show.

http://variety.com/2014/biz/news/jerry-seinfeld-shah-rukh-khan-top-actors-rich-list-1201187780/

The show has been on replay for over a decade, and it's still getting syndicated? That's pretty intense. When was the last time you saw an episode of Friends on tv?

The show has been on replay for over a decade, and it's still getting syndicated? That's pretty intense. When was the last time you saw an episode of Friends on tv?

It's on alot over here in the UK :rofl:

yep was gonna say i just watched friends last night lol

yep was gonna say i just watched friends last night lol

Damn. Well, the instances of "Friends" are considerably less that that of "Seinfeld" here in The Great White North. I haven't seen Friends in well over 4 years. =P

This has been pretty well known,  the dude has an iron clad contract where he gets paid for each replay (syndication as mentioned above), compared to friends who got paid per episode. Some silly stuff like that, don't quote me on it :laugh:

Seinfield. I never cared for the show. I always felt it was obnoxious.

Actually, I felt this way a little bit, but then someone made me watch a couple of their favorite episodes, and they were really good.

However Curb Your Enthusiasm that came after that WAS super obnoxious

This has been pretty well known,  the dude has an iron clad contract where he gets paid for each replay (syndication as mentioned above), compared to friends who got paid per episode. Some silly stuff like that, don't quote me on it :laugh:

seinfeld was actor / producer :)     friends are just actors.

Actually, I felt this way a little bit, but then someone made me watch a couple of their favorite episodes, and they were really good.

However Curb Your Enthusiasm that came after that WAS super obnoxious

seinfeld was actor / producer :)     friends are just actors.

yeah Curb was a pain in the arse to watch... Suprised how it lasted so long and got so many watching!

• Like 1

yeah Curb was a pain in the arse to watch... Suprised how it lasted so long and got so many watching!

Curb was very hit and miss for me

Curb was very hit and miss for me

agreed, there were some episodes that made me laugh out loud and others that I just  wanted the episode to end.