7 Dead after drive-by shootings

Seven people, including a suspected gunman, died in drive-by shootings Friday night in a small Southern California college town, a rampage that authorities believe to be "premeditated," Santa Barbara County sheriff's deputies said Saturday.

The shootings occurred in Isla Vista near the University of California-Santa Barbara. Seven people also were being treated in a hospital for gunshot wounds or traumatic injuries, including at least one who was in surgery, said sheriff's office spokeswoman Kelly Hoover.

"The sheriff's office has obtained and is currently analyzing written and video evidence that suggests this was a premeditated mass murder," Hoover said.

The violence began and ended within minutes, from 9:27 p.m. when shots were reported to around 10 minutes later when police discovered the body of the suspected gunman.

KEYT reported that "witnesses described seeing a black BMW speeding through the streets, spraying bullets at people and various targets." Six minutes after the first emergency call, the suspected gunman traded fire with sheriff's deputies, and the vehicle plowed into a parked vehicle, Hoover said.

The suspected gunman was found dead from an apparent gunshot wound, she said, adding that it wasn't clear whether the death was self-inflicted or whether deputies killed the suspected gunman. A semiautomatic handgun was recovered, she said.

more

Just insane. 7 people dead and 6 or 7 injured because nobody wanted to sleep with him.

Oh and he's the son of Peter Rodger, the assistant director of the Hunger Games.

Oh and he's the son of Peter Rodger, the assistant director of the Hunger Games.

And he couldn't use that as a pick-up line? :argh:

What a creep.

Did he learn nothing from his dad, that video had horrible lighting.

Who are the 369 people who liked that video? I watched some of his previous videos also; the guy was a creepy, spoiled, self-absorbed nut case.

I'm really surprised his channel hasn't been taken down.

Just insane. 7 people dead and 6 or 7 injured because nobody wanted to sleep with him.

Well, I venture to say (not having watched this video all the way through, stopped after about a minute and no idea what this looney says in other videos) that he never went out clubbing or to bars, or even to parties so he never talked to girls with beer goggles on. And he probably kept to himself in school and thus never talked to any girls there (it's pretty seldom that girls take the initiative to talk to guys, even though the girls maybe even fancy them) and probably had no idea about approach signals

I bet the Hunger Games inspired him to do this. Hopefully there will be no more of those films.

What a little drama queen !

I have to say the obvious - his problem was not the fact he couldnt sleep with women - I think deep down it was the fact he was wanting to sleep with men.

As soon as I started watching the video - I am thinking "this guy is bisexual, I think the problem is he is fighting his own secret war"

What a little bitch

This says a lot:

post-508501-0-75383700-1400954845.jpg

Even if he found a girl, I somehow doubt that would have solved his problems. :/

• Like 2