Battlefield: Hardline (cops vs. thieves) leaks [Everything ever about the game leaks]

Possibly called Battlefield: Havana (purely speculative)?

Link to source

Very disappointed it's cross-gen but unsurprising.

Update 1: Some details

Originally Posted by ElzarTheBam

More details, from the comments via source:

Yeah it's probably the rumored SWAT themed BF game. I've found quite a lot of info...

EDIT1: The code-name is apparently Omaha.

EDIT2: Possible game modes: TDM, Turf War (Small and Large), Heist and Blood Mooney.

EDIT3: Possible teams: SWAT, Thieves, "LW" and "CR".

EDIT4: The game is pretty much ready for E3, Heist and Blood Mooney will be playable on the map High Tension (MP_Downtown).

EDIT5: I believe Commander mode will be available too.

EDIT6: Possible "classes" (maybe they're just loadouts): Enforcer, Mastermind, Techincian and Professional. There should be vehicles too.

EDIT7: Possible in-game store where you can buy weapons and accessories (hopefully ala CounterStrike).

EDIT8: There will be the police baton ("The police baton is used in melee combat to deter wrongdoes from bad behavior.")

Visceral basically confirmed:

Originally Posted by reddit

Hey DICE, the emblem creator is now broken, there is 2 missing emblems, one of them is called 'visceralskull' and if you click on it and save, it completely breaks the emblem creator. It creates the object but does not load effectively breaking it.

[?]SvartAnka 3 points 40 minutes ago [DICE Employee]

On it.

Source: http://www.reddit.com/r/battlefield_...ate_do/chs5wuz

Also, name seems to be Battlefield: Hardline.

Originally Posted by reddit

[?]ShavedAp3 4 points 2 hours ago*

Battlefield Hardline, you heard it here first :)

I found a youtuber that went to San Francisco recently who has been adding battlefield hardline to his video tags. I dont really want to name names because I dont want to drop anyone in it but anyway thats how I came up with that name.

A number of them went by the way xFactor, LevelCap and JackFrags to name but a few and none of them have said why yet. You can bet they saw something they cant talk about yet my guess is this is it. I wasn't sure based on the YouTube tags until this picture now I'm certain.

BopQoHDIgAA3KUy.png:large

https://twitter.com/BFDaily/status/4...657345/photo/1

Originally Posted by Sn4ke_911

Ribbons from the next Battlefield game

BopUwwGIMAE50y1.png

https://twitter.com/BFDaily/status/471282308788805632

Equipment from the next Battlefield game:

BopV_4HIIAA4_mz.png

https://twitter.com/BFDaily/status/471283668208861185

2014-05-2715_46_42-basrkq9.png

BopZNBWCUAE8lvA.png:large

Ranks from the next Battlefield game:

BopaMPDCQAA9lbK.png

Vehicles from the next Battlefield game:

BopcDT4CUAEdrVe.png:large

https://twitter.com/BFDaily/status/471290324917424128

Vehicle unlocks from the next Battlefield game:

Bopda38IgAA1hK7.png:large

Originally Posted by Capt.Haddock

bfh_logo-0cad73c03xjdk.png

bfhfirstlogin2-6a3f29n1jkg.jpg

Weapons from the next Battlefield game:

BopfU0jCEAADVul.png:large

Weapon unlocks from the next Battlefield game:

BopgaPeIYAAkbNS.png:large

Weapons from the next Battlefield game (Better look):

BophjO4IUAAYFc6.png:large

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=825964

• Like 3

Sounds interesting but after Battlefield 4 no more Battlefield games for me.

Same. The game sounds like Battlefield in a PayDay skin, which could be good but it's still a Battlefield game. I'll wait to see what kind of fallout this game has before I jump in.

I still haven't bought Battlefield 4 yet due to all of the technical problems. This game would need a near perfect launch to convince me DICE/EA have learned their lesson.

Cops N Robbers but the Battlefield engine? Sounds good to me. Just this time around going to wait 6 months to purchase it.

If they absolutely have to continue releasing Battlefield games (and, of course, they do), it's just fair that they lay off Modern Warfare for a while.

If they absolutely have to continue releasing Battlefield games (and, of course, they do), it's just fair that they lay off Modern Warfare for a while.

While true, I'm surprised they didn't go back down the 2142 route, especially with the BF4 DLC paying homage to it.

PayDay is quite a nich? game. Not sure how much success they'll have, even with the BF name.

I don't think I will be getting into this one. BF4 is enough for me. H1V1 maybe... :)

Hopefully it's not like Breach and that horrid Takedown game...otherwise will likely get it, and since it's Visceral i have more faith in it then were it made by DICE...

Cops vs. Robbers? Meh. Breaching and grappling hooks are the only things that look vaguely interesting. 

Battlefield: World War I would be quite interesting, though I cannot in any way imagine how it'd actually work.

I can just imagine Assault mode  = trench mode = machine gun camping vs. mortars. 

• Like 1

I don't know about this... All I kept thinking about when watching the trailer is 'CoD', seems very 'CoD', where Battlefield in the past has been about actual warfare, this seems like it want's to be more like 'CoD'. :/

That leaked trailer does absolutely nothing to reduce my feeling of "meh".

"Whether fighting in World War II, Vietnam, the distant future or the modern day; fans have come to expect one thing when they hear the word battlefield: all out warfare"

So apparently cops vs. robbers = all out warfare.  :/

...goes off to partake in some more tank battles in BF3

I don't know about this... All I kept thinking about when watching the trailer is 'CoD', seems very 'CoD', where Battlefield in the past has been about actual warfare, this seems like it want's to be more like 'CoD'. :/

Really? Seems more like Battlefield mixed with Counter-Strike to me (along with Kane & Lynch's multiplayer).

• 2 weeks later...

EA has revealed the Battlefield Hardline  beta is available on PS4 and PC as of today.

Players can register for both the PS4 and PC beta at the Battlefield Hardline website. The site notes there are a limited number of spots, so be sure to sign up soon to reserve your spot.

http://www.battlefield.com/hardline/beta

I managed to sign up ok after a few tries (firefox) :)

I have terrible luck with closed betas though, almost never get an invite no matter when I sign up lol

I signed up with both my origin accounts (one is PC, the other Playstation/Xbox). No email yet with a download link/code though

Signed up!