8 posts in this topic

Presentation content will be primarily aimed at Graphics programmers

(The evening drinks reception from 6pm will be open to producers, artists, business folks etc, please don

2 people like this

Glad AMD can balance dedication to PC gaming and working with console makers, unlike their friends at NVIDIA, who seem very sore that all three current consoles shunned their GPUs.

Glad AMD can balance dedication to PC gaming and working with console makers, unlike their friends at NVIDIA, who seem very sore that all three current consoles shunned their GPUs.

What would nvidia need to work with console makers on? They weren't chosen, their hardware wasn't used?!?

Microsoft and something good for us gamers.... See first, then believe.

Empty promises year after year :(

The event was on June 2nd heh.  Let the topic die.

What would nvidia need to work with console makers on? They weren't chosen, their hardware wasn't used?!?

That's what I meant. But they can try to play nice or at least keep an open door policy. There are always more devices coming, so alienating partners is never a good idea. AMD are more flexible, perhaps by necessity, but still, they are equally committed to consoles and PCs. Not to worry, I have nothing against NVIDIA, I just think their constant anti-console rambling (you've seen their PowerPoint presentations, i'm sure) isn't very appealing.

It's no secret that i flat out dislike nvidia  :rofl:  GPU is overprice,underperformance,proprietary technology,SOB attitude, misleading promo,hyperbole advert. K1, Titan Z ,Tegra, Shield all deserve to shove it down my garbage can :rolleyes:

It's no secret that i flat out dislike nvidia  :rofl:  GPU is overprice,underperformance,proprietary technology,SOB attitude, misleading promo,hyperbole advert. K1, Titan Z ,Tegra, Shield all deserve to shove it down my garbage can :rolleyes:

Hahaha a little extreme but i agree, they have this attitude about them that i also personally don't like. Quite dismissive of others, and the pricing is a tad off, though AMD have been quite bad in that department as well lately - i mean $600 for a 290 was just ridiculous until the prices finally came down. NVIDIA are masters of hyperbole, for sure, but they design great GPUs, you have to give them that!

1 person likes this