• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#61 KibosJ

KibosJ

Neowinian

• Tech Issues Solved: 1
  • Phone: Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9505)

Posted 12 June 2014 - 06:22

Different preferences I guess, would be nice if Nintendo added in an options menu or something like that to allow people to remap keys. It can't be that difficult.

I really wish they would, my thumb starts to hurt after a little while, using the A Button for acceleration. Would much prefer to use the trigger to accelerate and use the A button to jump/drift.

#62 Darrian

Darrian

The Apathetic

Posted 12 June 2014 - 07:05

Wow, I'm really on top of things.  This game looks pretty nice, but when the hell did they come out with Mario Karts 3-7?  Guess I've been living under a rock.  Even worse this thread isn't even new.

#63 REM2000

REM2000

Neowinian Senior

Posted 12 June 2014 - 08:15

I really wish they would, my thumb starts to hurt after a little while, using the A Button for acceleration. Would much prefer to use the trigger to accelerate and use the A button to jump/drift.

I agree having the accelerator on the thumbstick can get a little painful but it's also completely unnatural for me, i would have prefered the jump and shot buttons for accelerate and brake with shoulders for jump or a i wouldn't mind. 

Also what have they done to battle mode it's horrible, bring back the square arena's, i loaded up battle mode with friends expecting to have a laugh but it's so boring and just doesn't make any sense. 

#64 KibosJ

KibosJ

Neowinian

Posted 12 June 2014 - 08:28

I agree having the accelerator on the thumbstick can get a little painful but it's also completely unnatural for me, i would have prefered the jump and shot buttons for accelerate and brake with shoulders for jump or a i wouldn't mind. 

Also what have they done to battle mode it's horrible, bring back the square arena's, i loaded up battle mode with friends expecting to have a laugh but it's so boring and just doesn't make any sense. 

Yeah, I agree with the Battle Mode too, it's horrible :(

I really hope they fix this in a later update (I doubt they will)

#65 -Razorfold

-Razorfold

Neowinian Senior

• Phone: Nokia Lumia 900

Posted 12 June 2014 - 13:52

The only option we have atm is thr right control stick and the a button. =(

#66 KibosJ

KibosJ

Neowinian

Posted 12 June 2014 - 14:14

I didn't realise you could use the right control stick, I don't how comfortable that would be tbh. I'll have to give it a go :)

#67 +Brando212

Brando212

Neowinian Senior

• Tech Issues Solved: 13
  • Phone: Sony Xperia ZL, Nokia Lumia 925

Posted 12 June 2014 - 14:32

Wow, I'm really on top of things.  This game looks pretty nice, but when the hell did they come out with Mario Karts 3-7?  Guess I've been living under a rock.  Even worse this thread isn't even new.

mario kart versions from original up till Wii were the 1-6 games. they just started the numbers with the 3DS version which was 7

#68 Elliot B.

Elliot B.

Over 13 years on Neowin

• Tech Issues Solved: 4
  • Phone: Samsung Galaxy S5

Posted 12 June 2014 - 14:34

1. Super Mario Kart (1992, Super Nintendo Entertainment System, Wii Virtual Console)
  2. Mario Kart 64 (1996, Nintendo 64, Wii Virtual Console)
  3. Mario Kart: Super Circuit (2001, Game Boy Advance, 3DS Virtual Console)
  4. Mario Kart: Double Dash‼ (2003, Nintendo GameCube)
  5. Mario Kart DS (2005, Nintendo DS)
  6. Mario Kart Wii (2008, Wii)
  7. Mario Kart 7 (2011, Nintendo 3DS)
  8. Mario Kart 8 (2014, Wii U)

#69 HawkMan

HawkMan

Neowinian Senior

• Tech Issues Solved: 4
  • Phone: Noka Lumia 1020

Posted 12 June 2014 - 17:08

Or the Y button.

#70 Darrian

Darrian

The Apathetic

Posted 13 June 2014 - 06:31

mario kart versions from original up till Wii were the 1-6 games. they just started the numbers with the 3DS version which was 7

I figured, but I only remember Mario Kart and Mario Kart 64

#71 Gotenks98

Gotenks98

Neowinian

Posted 16 June 2014 - 23:55

So I bought a system this weekend just to play this online. OMG you lose so much time in a day doing this. I started playing on 10am on a sunday and then I didn't realize it but it was 11pm a few minutes later. Its like I was in a time warp or something.