Hulu May Rescue "Community"

Less than three weeks after NBC dropped the axe on Community, there is talk of a possible Season 6 ? though at a new home.

Our sister site Deadline is reporting that ?preliminary? talks are being held between Sony Pictures Television, which produces Community, and the streaming video service Hulu, to deliver fresh adventures for the Greendale Gang.

Series creator Dan Harmon reportedly would be involved in the possible continuation ? as he had indicated earlier this month, saying he ?won?t be lukewarm? about such an idea. ?I?m not going to be the guy that recancels cancelled Community.?

The salvation scenario would be akin to how Netflix plucked the cult-hit comedy Arrested Development (whose corpse of course had grown much colder than Community?s) from the ashes and funded production on a new batch of episodes.

Source

^ I agree. It's had its time, let it be remembered for what is was instead of flogging it relentlessly.

Just let it die already.

It's this #sixseasonsandamovie thing that annoys me, it got cancelled because people didn't watch

It's this #sixseasonsandamovie thing that annoys me, it got cancelled because people didn't watch

It's always the same thing. Remember when Jericho got un-cancelled? IT WAS CANCELLED AGAIN BECAUSE NOBODY WATCHED IT WHERE IT MATTERED FOR IT TO BE PROFITABLE FOR THE NETWORK!

Same thing, over and over again. Even if they brought back Firefly, it would end up cancelled.

• Like 1