ABC's "Forever"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoFgRkpayD8

Doctor Henry Morgan, New York City?s star medical examiner, has a secret.  He doesn?t just study the dead to solve criminal cases, he does it to solve the mystery that has eluded him for 200 years?the answer to his own inexplicable immortality.

Starring: Ioan Gruffudd | Alana De La Garza | Barbara Eve Harris | Donnie Keshawarz | Joel David Moore | Judd Hirsch

RTe9o.jpg

Sounds like New Amsterdam

Exactly what I was thinking...

I'll give this a shot, even though I keep telling myself not to start watching new shows until they at least have a season 2 but oh well.  I never learn.

• Like 1

Looks good but I'm cautious too. Waaaaaaay too many shows get cancelled.

I do wonder if the quality of shows suffer, from the creators worrying too much about staying on air.

On a side note, I should so move to the US/Canada so everyone things I'm smart, witty and charming just because of my accent :D

On a side note, I should so move to the US/Canada so everyone things I'm smart, witty and charming just because of my accent :D

You can teach me your accent, too! :D

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So far I like it, I keep telling myself not to pick up new shows as they just start but this is on ABC and not Fox so my hope it doesn't get canned is a bit higher right now.  

I've enjoyed the first 2 episodes so far :) I'm hoping this one doesn't get cancelled.

• 6 months later...

I hope it doesn't get canceled, usually I'm not into crime dramas at all, but I like the immortal twist, especially after they introduced the other immortal guy.

My one big complaint: Henry is pretty much Sherlock Holmes, and solves the cases 100% on his own.What frustrates me is that the police precinct seems to be just a place to find out about crimes and to look up addresses.

The two detectives are probably the worst cops ever.