ABC's "Forever"

also he hasn't died a lot lately, first couple of eps he died a few times.

can't remember the last ep where he emerged from the water naked, those scenes were funny.

• 3 weeks later...

Last episode was really good, annoying there is a break before the final episode is aired.

Still got my fingers crossed for a second season.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice finale, but I really hope that its not the final episode. This was easily one of the best new shows this year.

Not surprised, watched the first few episodes and got bored of it. What should have been an interesting story mechanic got treated as a source of jokes (He ruined his sons date because he got crushed between a wall and a truck!)

Damn, this was one of my favorite new shows.  Hopefully someone picks it up, there's still a lot of unanswered questions from the finale.

Bastards....

It was one of the better shows ABC has....  Hopefully someone else will pick it up.

Network TV wants to see results right away, they don't feel the need to wait and see how a show develops with a bit more time.  Heck, with season 2 it could've done even better in the ratings and so on.  Lots of hit shows in the past have started off slow in their first season, but it's a different world now, no patients.

With more and more people DVR'ing and Streaming I wonder if the ratings are higher. In the past the networks would shift the show schedule (day and/or time) to see if they get better ratings.

Hopefully someone will pick it up; fingers crossed.

I give up, I keep telling myself never to pick up a show on it's first season but I keep falling for it, never again.   Specially if it's a new show on Fox or NBC, screw it.  From now on i'll wait for them to have 2 seasons before I bother to start watching.

I give up, I keep telling myself never to pick up a show on it's first season but I keep falling for it, never again.   Specially if it's a new show on Fox or NBC, screw it.  From now on i'll wait for them to have 2 seasons before I bother to start watching.

That is surely part of the reason shows don't get second seasons, because people don't watch it. Then the TV execs look at their precious ratings and make scummy decisions and throw away quality TV and renew trash like Z Nation.

Though ABC cancelled it the show is owned by WBTV, and they've been known to move their on the bubble or barely cancelled shows to other venues. Example: Longmire moving to Netflix.

Time for a #SaveForever campaign.

That is surely part of the reason shows don't get second seasons, because people don't watch it. Then the TV execs look at their precious ratings and make scummy decisions and throw away quality TV and renew trash like Z Nation.

Well, for me personally, deciding not to watch something till it's in it's second season has no effect on US network TV, I don't live in the US, it's not like I could watch these shows live on NBC or Fox anyways.

is it worth watching,  even though only one season?    i love the idea that someone compared it to Elementary, Castle, Sherlock.  i like those shows.

is it worth watching,  even though only one season?    i love the idea that someone compared it to Elementary, Castle, Sherlock.  i like those shows.

It's worth watching.  They petty much wrapped everything up for the season and left the door up if they got a second season.

It's worth watching.  They petty much wrapped everything up for the season and left the door up if they got a second season.

cool, i am starting on it today.    i just did a sneak peak at first 10 minutes of the pilot, and i am hooked.   sounds like the show i will like

(i love shows about the characters that have uncanny observation skills, maybe because i grew up reading all of sherlock holmes)