Iconoclast

• 3,854 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 07:13

#17 SpeedyTheSnail

SpeedyTheSnail

Resident Snail Herder

• 1,520 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 05:06

Sorry for your loss; however... A hammer is a tool that can be used as a weapons, whereas a knife is a weapon that can be used as a tool! :p

Iti s true, I use my KBar combat knife as a hammer (literally) when putting together furniture from Ikea. (I keep forgetting to bring my hammer from work, and I can't find a rock haha).

#18 DocM

DocM

Neowinian Senior

• 17,520 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 07:58

Ka-Bar! (Y) (Y)

#19 spenser.d

spenser.d

Neowinian Senior

• 10,855 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 11:17

Pretty quiet now that DocM has spoken (as it usually is). Anything is a weapon, and my father in-law was stabbed in the heart last month and died, by a knife.

That's not an excuse to not have gun control.

Anyhow, this lady is an idiot and I hope she gets plenty of time to think about that in prison.

#20 Anibal P

Anibal P

Neowinian

• 4,241 posts
  • Phone: Android

Posted 04 June 2014 - 12:07

That's not an excuse to not have gun control.

Anyhow, this lady is an idiot and I hope she gets plenty of time to think about that in prison.

Not to derail this any more, but you do realize "more gun control" will do jack squat but make more victims for criminals, right? 

#21 SpeedyTheSnail

SpeedyTheSnail

Resident Snail Herder

• 1,520 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 05:20

Not to derail this any more, but you do realize "more gun control" will do jack squat but make more victims for criminals, right? 

c-g-1-eng.gif

This page has some good stats. It is especially awesome since only 15% of Canadians own firearms, compared to the 43% of Americans. It also shows that crimes are now committed with other weapons rather than firearms, proving that criminals exist no matter what the laws.

The site is obviously bias against firearms, trying to prove that there is less gun violence, while ignoring the fact that violence is still substantial.